Fling Relationship! Yes Or No, Why?

Been there..I already had a tinge of interest with the guy, not love. Kaso na-develop. It's was difficult for me to accept that I had to let go...because it was nothing plain fun for him <_<

We're still friends but right now i kinda let him get fall in my 'trap' of playing the game, just to let him experience the other way around. Oh well, just for fun also :evil:

bad gurls are likewise attractive. hehehe. :thumbsupsmiley:

hmmm....given a clear definition that a fling is just a temporary, trivial and not-to-be-taken-seriously thing, then i'd go for a no. But in all honesty, sometimes, there is no clear cut, black and white definition. Most of the time, the involved parties themselves get confused as to where the fling ends and the serious relationship starts....so if it can be as fluid as that, then better go with the flow, and learn the best that you could from it, if in case it ends up nowhere.... :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

i have a lot of flings.. mahirap mag control ng feeling mo.. d ka pwedeng magselos.. d mo pwedeng pagalitan yung guy.. but best suggestion is. when u're on fling relationship dapat pag usapan nyo muna ung set-up... para alam mo kung saan ka lulugar.

i do believe that fling relationship will last sometimes...

(currently in mean SOB mode)

Tangna... bring it on! Like I've said, if you can't stand the heat, then just get the hell out of the kitchen... So for adults only, and not for immature girlies... unless you're a masochist... then enter my parlor, said the spider to the fly...

hahaha! fling.... masarap makipagfling kapag wala kang bf... kahit ilan pa.. go go go

pero pag my gf/bf ka, makuntento ka sa gf/bf mo...

agree. if the opportunity presents itself, and i am not deeply involved with anyone, then go ako. It's not that i would look for one, though....but it sometimes adds spice to your otherwise boring life...

but if i were someone's gf or wife, i'd rather not....unless my partner will push me to do so.... :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...