Fling Relationship! Yes Or No, Why?

flings are a waste of time and money. lalo na if you both know na

wala pupuntahan relationship.

ako i'd rather have a few serious relationships that mean something than

a lot of flings and feel nothing at all.

there are times that you will need a break from having a serious relationship, especially for a guy. it will never be a waste of time and money if both parties are aware that the relationship is not that serious. after the fling is over, sometimes it develops into a wonderful friendship pa nga eh. if there is one thing that you can depend in this kind of relationship, its FUN. mababaw nga ang relasyon, pero since you live day to day, masaya rin yun. of course some flings turn out to be a serious relationship, pero hindi na fling ang tawag dun, at syempre mas masarap ang serious relationship, ang sa akin nga lang, paminsan minsan, masarap din ang ganitong klaseng relasyon.

flings are a waste of time and money. lalo na if you both know na

wala pupuntahan relationship.

ako i'd rather have a few serious relationships that mean something than

a lot of flings and feel nothing at all.

I agree with you... for start, masaya, masarap kasi may kasama ka FOR THE MEAN TIME.. pero habang tumatagal wala rin saysay. I would still go for a real relationship

it in not just easy, fling... having sex with someone you don't love. never try it yet.

but i think mas bigay todo if you share it with the person you love. Kasi you will make her/him happy and giving you all your best shot just to satisfy both of you, db.

Flings are a waste of time, if what you mean by a fling is having another person for a few weeks that you can f#&k on a regular basis. Either oyur in a serious relationship or your not. If you wanna have fun with each other, why do oyu have to drag in all these titles and labels when all your doing is having sex with someone your not in love with (at all in the worse case, yet in the best case).

I guess the response here is "your results may vary"

I'm open to the idea. In the end it's just another way of meeting people. What ultimately happens to it depends on what you do with it. Who knows, your fling-mate (?!) might end up as one of your good friends.

Being too serious can spoil a relationship sometimes so I can see the appeal.

anhirap sobra pag fling...lalo na pag naging mahal mo na ung gurl..tpos bgla sasabihin nya itigil na ung ginagawa..pano if nagiging seryoso ka na at gs2 mo na pumunta sa nxt step ng fling..dba ansakit nun..mahal mo ung babae tapos parang wala lng ang idadahilan nya di pa siya handa mag ka bf ulit..xperience ko un ngaun eh.

hindi ko naman sinasadya talaga makipagfling. i mean, i remember our monthly anniversaries, the food we first ate, first dates, things which made me interested yadah, yadah.. my intentions were serious and there was a potential, but all of a sudden things didn't fall on the right place, kaya ayun, sa isang iglap, nawala rin.

the thing is, may chance siguro magblik kasi nagkakron naman ng suyuan at balikan blues, it's either mapride ako, o sablay sila. eh.. well, i'm guilty, ma-pride ako.. so i didnt run after. i never gave in.. i never saw the reason in the first place.. no regrets anyway. dissapointment lang.

should i say i'm good at it.. i'm stoned. not always. i just become stoned when the situation demands for it. i love when they love, i can be patient even if they play. but just a bit of patience. coz when i'm good, i'm best. but when i'm bad, you'll never know.

all in all i'm good. im nice. (sabay bawi.. hehe!!) :)

Edited by _Honey_
Amen to this...

The cost of time and money taking a fling is just as costly taking a potential partner of a serious relationship....

yes it's just as costly but at least in a serious relationship, you can be sure it's worth your time and money.

unlike flings, it leads nowhere especially if you both know from the start na hanggang dun lang kayo.

Been there..I already had a tinge of interest with the guy, not love. Kaso na-develop. It's was difficult for me to accept that I had to let go...because it was nothing plain fun for him <_<

We're still friends but right now i kinda let him get fall in my 'trap' of playing the game, just to let him experience the other way around. Oh well, just for fun also :evil:

If both parties are not ready for a serious relationship, and both are willing and both consent to entering this setup, then i don't see why not. they should just be aware of the consequences, para walang sisihan in the end. some people just want to fill the loneliness, so let's let them.