Fling Relationship! Yes Or No, Why?

:flowers: FLING - concealed definition for FuBu (kaipokritohan na lang kung inde yun ang intention ng Fling..) Ok lang ang fling as long as both party knows the limits.. pag meron na feelings.. inde na fling yon... especially me asawa ka... dun na pumapasok ang extra-marital illicit affair. at dun talo ang babae..

fling relationship?it depends but i never wanted to have a fling relationship.,fling cguro pag not worth it ung person,. :rolleyes:

specially pag playboy xa or playgirl..e di fling!but if the person is sincere and honest to have have a serious relationship,ofcourse.,xmpre hndi dpat fling :angry: :blush: :lol:

on certain conditions:

1. the feeling should be mutual (you both wanna be flings)

2. the emotional direction should be the same (whether it be towards serious, stagnant, or drifting apart)

flings are still relationships and therefore requires a constant and open communication between the people involved. i think the problem will arise if either one decides to keep things to him/herself... most especially emotions

i had one before, he already had a gf that time but na-develop siya sa'kin because lagi kami magkasama (classes, extracurricular activities). in the end i had to end whatever it was because it's unfair both for me and his gf, anyway i didn't want him to choose between the two of us, because for me it was just simply a fling (eh he was becoming too attached)

siguro fling to and I regret doing it....

I received a business card sa phone, hindi ko naman kilala pero sinave ko baka may nagpadala at may message after. Walang dumating na message a few minutes after nag miss call yung number. tinext ko kung sino sya and we started texting. Two days after I challenged her na magpakita sa akin, the next day she did. We talked for had some great conversations. We agreed to see each other on the weekend. On friday night nagtetext kami, tinatanong nya ako kung ano gagawin namin pag nagkita kami. Sabi ko kahit ano.. sabay tanong kung ano ba gusto nyang gawin. Sabi nya stay lang daw kami sa bahay at magkwentuhan. Parang alam ko na kung saan pupunta yung meeting namin the next day. Basta ganun, the next day we met, bumili ng pagkain sa fastfood and then pumunta sa bahay nila. Walang tao sa kanila, had a little conversation and then had sex. Hindi ko naman gawain talaga yun kaya nakonsyensya ako after, although it was exciting, naawa rin ako sa girl. nung gabi she was already asking me sa text kung mahal ko na ba daw sya... of course hindi ko sya masagot, anong aasahan nya sa isang lalake na nakasex nya after meeting him twice? After that nawala yung phone ko and I haven't had contact with her since. Ngayon ni hindi ko na maalala ano name nya...

I am not into flings pro seems I had one. Initially I wanted him to be my man. Something happened na bigla na lang na-disillusion siya. Right now we're friends, still have connected through text.

I'm just tired with the 'play'. What I'm waiting for is for my lifetime partner to come...sana di na siya matagalan pa. :wub:

:flowers: FLING - concealed definition for FuBu (kaipokritohan na lang kung inde yun ang intention ng Fling..) Ok lang ang fling as long as both party knows the limits.. pag meron na feelings.. inde na fling yon... especially me asawa ka... dun na pumapasok ang extra-marital illicit affair. at dun talo ang babae..

fubu implies a more regular pattern while a fling is at most a two time thing ... flings lead to fubus .. affairs happen to married people ... so no theyre not all the same thing...

• 1 month later...