We Broke-up Because...

1. may mahal na syang iba. di na daw nia ako mahal

(pero actually dahil nalaman niang hinlikan ako ang best friend nya)

i really regret it

2. auko lang sa kanya... wla kasing breeding at utak.

3. hinawkan ba naman ako ng mahigpit at sinabihan ng "san ka pupunta manlalake nanaman noh"

4. mahal pa rin nya ex nia

5. may nangyari samin at akala nia buntis akoh.... hahahaha :sick:

6.dahil mahal nia gf nia rather than i.... hahahaha

un lang.....

we married for the wrong reasons. and, yes, basically we really just did not meet eye to eye on a lot of issues. toss in in-laws that hated each other (including us together), we had to call it quits.

i shouldn't have married even. darn. :goatee:

because he had so many secrets and he told many lies.......maybe because i was too nice........

the catalystic event was me catching him with another girl when he was supposedly out of town......taking care of his grandmother ......wanted to go near them and ask........wow your lola looks so young ..........belo or calayan? hehehe.....

Edited by tessa215

im sori to hear that...

i felt so sick also when i broke up with my ex knowing she was married to one top notched business man.

she told me her reason why she wanted me in her life...

and after 2 years of relationship we broke up b'cause it was for our future... it is really hard to get everything... so we have to let go... we cant be on either side of the river...

i broke up with my gurl 8 months ago...

why... she said it is for our future... well her future is bright... mine... i'm lost... and i am looking for my way home... along the way... i am hoping to be with someone... someone who i can be with forever... cheesy? yup... but it's true... we all need someone... to live... to be happy...

to all... so try to move on... just think... it's not your loss... it is what he /she will miss...

Guest Sniglet

long distance relationship and i guess one or both of us were playing around.

but the most important thing to do is forget the past and move forward

• 3 weeks later...