We Broke-up Because...

• 2 months later...
He's a sweet talker - to me and all the girls he meet... beside, he's stupid and I dont tolerate stupidity.

My mom hated her for years because she is older than me but on her death bed she(my mother) asked me not to leave her and to do all I could to live happily with my wife(at that time). We later on had a child, I was the happiest man on earth, I even bought her a car (a bmw) even though it was 2nd hand it was still a BMW. A year after she started messing around...she then got a good job and had the balls to tell me that we could break up at anytime...it wouldn't hurt her. I tried to mend things and laid to rest the fact that she was messing around...(This was all because I wanted to raise my daughter the right way with her mom and dad) After six-seven months of not sleeping in the same room.....I got a txt msg from an old 'friend' who told me he had a female friend who needed to do business with me. I met the lady and it was MAJOR attraction at once!! We became an instant hit.......I realized that I was waisting my life with my wife and was tired of being her doormat. I got a nice Condo moved out and because of the law here I couldn't take my daughter.

A week later she called me crying begging...saying she would quit her job...do anything for me to come back. AFTER SEVEN MONTHS OF NO LOVE OR BED OLYMPICS (LOL) I was hell no and to this day I have been living life to the fullest!!!

I don't regret having married her because I wouldn't have the wonderful daughter I have right now.

My advice to you all is that.....be all you you can to the love of your life, never take people for granted because you might only realize that you truly love them after they are gone. :thumbsupsmiley: