We Broke-up Because...

hmm.... yeah... good point... tnx man... i appreciate it..

Hi Hyati,

Well you can hold on to that date of two months .

if the guy really cares he will turn down the f**king engament

and should be engage to you right.

At this moment whishfull thinking is the best solution when your days are numbered...

Sorry to hear this about you.

hi tnx for responding.... actually he extended it for another month and he was just so cool about it and he dont even bother to think bout the holy sh#t matter.... its helpful though pero deep within its freakin me out... cyempre naman....

ms hayati, my advice if he's going to break you up, its should be cut clean no ifs and buts... he is just extending his pleasure to being with you. its a lot of crap saying extending one's relationship for a month?? when you say its a relationship you're expect to work it out for the best and weather all storms. the guy is obviously not in love with you just using you. you know me personally, sometimes you need to look outside the box in order to be able to assess your situation. Friends are here to support in you every endeavor in life but it is still you who needs to make the final decision. hope that you can heed my words, coz you know me better.

para d OT.. I broke up with my wife coz she fell in love with another man (Napakaskit, Kuya Eddie) :cry: :cry:

If we summarize the recommendations here .... 2 choices

1. Just enjoy the ride while it lasts

2. Look beyond the hohrizon and jump ship

but again ... give it a good talking and see what the both of you want in this relationship

if he can not make up his mind, or does not have a course of action, or has to check it out with mommy .... then perhaps you can take it from there

hi tnx for responding.... actually he extended it for another month and he was just so cool about it and he dont even bother to think bout the holy sh#t matter.... its helpful though pero deep within its freakin me out... cyempre naman....

hi im new here.... were still together but after 2 months WE HAVE TO break up.... culture gap.... as always...

His mother is forcing him to get engage on June ( so he could get rid of me).... whew... im really out of my senses now.... My friends are telling me to kick off his ass now before he kick mine.... I cant.... I still want to hold on... hold on for nothing.... im so scared...

SHE CHOSE TO FOLLOW THE ADVISE OF HER PARENTS AND MARRY THE FATHER OF HER FIRST BORN.

I ASKED HER IF WE COULD EVEN REMAIN AS FRIENDS AND SHE SAID "NO"

MS. HAYATI, IF YOU EVER NEED SOMEONE, THERE ARE OVER A HUNDRED THOUSAND OF US HERE ON THIS BOARD. I JUST HOPE YOU ARE ABLE TO HANDLE THE BREAKUP AND NOT BE AS MISERABLE AS I AM THESE DAYS.

KAPWA SAWI ANG MAKAKA-UNAWA SA ISANG TAONG SAWI.

ms hayati, my advice if he's going to break you up, its should be cut clean no ifs and buts... he is just extending his pleasure to being with you. its a lot of crap saying extending one's relationship for a month?? when you say its a relationship you're expect to work it out for the best and weather all storms. the guy is obviously not in love with you just using you. you know me personally, sometimes you need to look outside the box in order to be able to assess your situation. Friends are here to support in you every endeavor in life but it is still you who needs to make the final decision. hope that you can heed my words, coz you know me better.

para d OT.. I broke up with my wife coz she fell in love with another man (Napakaskit, Kuya Eddie) :cry: :cry:

[/quote

its too much to judge that he is just USING me and extending his PLEASURE...excuse me??????? no one knows what weve been through and how we fought for this.... its just US and CLOSE FRIENDS..... you dont know the whole story..... :)

and i didnt say that were extending the relationship for a month.... i said he will be staying here for another month and its for work reasons... its not yet sure if he is gonna be engaged.... no plans yet.... just a "Might"

lets not judge people THAT MUCH..... thanks!!!