We Broke-up Because...

• 2 weeks later...

hi im new here.... were still together but after 2 months WE HAVE TO break up.... culture gap.... as always...

His mother is forcing him to get engage on June ( so he could get rid of me).... whew... im really out of my senses now.... My friends are telling me to kick off his ass now before he kick mine.... I cant.... I still want to hold on... hold on for nothing.... im so scared...

he is inconsistent.

guys doesnt even know the meaning of CONSISTENCY.

whew... that was a tough word... ouch...

but then again consistency goes wit a two-way street... a guy gets it consistent wit a lady yet the lady hesitates and doesn't take a chance on someone who just wants to... well, be given a chance... but then again it's a case-to-case basis...

on mah end, we broke up (last relationship, that is) coz we felt the spark was gone... it wasn't a two-way street and give-and-take, scratch mah back, am scratchin ur back setup... so we moved on... she's not in MTC, btw (unless some madness will make her like the Net and stumble on tis site :lol: which is highly unlikely for now :lol:)....

Edited by ^Tim^
hi im new here.... were still together but after 2 months WE HAVE TO break up.... culture gap.... as always...

His mother is forcing him to get engage on June ( so he could get rid of me).... whew... im really out of my senses now.... My friends are telling me to kick off his ass now before he kick mine.... I cant.... I still want to hold on... hold on for nothing.... im so scared...

it doesn't matter who's gonna kick someone else's ass first.

its about who will have a better life later on.

dude, there's nothing to worry about! there's a lot out there much better than him... PLUS with more supportive mums. :thumbsupsmiley:

slow down, loosen up and enjoy the ride... :cool:

it doesn't matter who's gonna kick someone else's ass first.

its about who will have a better life later on.

dude, there's nothing to worry about! there's a lot out there much better than him... PLUS with more supportive mums. :thumbsupsmiley:

slow down, loosen up and enjoy the ride... :cool:

hmm.... yeah... good point... tnx man... i appreciate it..

we broke up (my wife to be and girlfriend since high school was due to engage)because she cheated on me.

caught her attending my fire brigade christmas party which she told me she is not feeling well so we call off our date, so i decided since our date is off so why not a surpirse visit at m fire brigade christmas party and thats was 9 pm already. So when I arrive everybody was trying to convince me the party was already over but I insist going upstairs there I see the whole scenario. She was cuddling my very very very best friend. I consider her, my best friend and the whole firebrigade as TRAITORS!!!

I sacrifice a lots stopping seeing my friends for drinking, stop representing the Philippines. Then what did I get in return? TRAITORS!!!

Because she needs to find herself first. She needs to learn how to respect me as her bf and to respect my presence.

Also because, I believe we need to hold our horses a bit coz we are not realizing that we are just hurting each other's feelings..

Maybe bcoz my way of making her understand was wrong... but too many times i gave her chances to redeem herself..

Maybe bcoz i was so tired of baby-sitting.... Maybe she was so tired aguing "with herself"..

Maybe bcoz i was too busy... so eager to accomplish my plans, yet spent too little time for her..

Maybe we broke-up because we do love each other and we are just giving ourselves time to realize what really happened and

to find ways to fix things... we both want only one thing... to be happy.