We Broke-up Because...

i lied. -_-

don't we all. :D

...she wouldnt let me put it in her butt.

... he wouldn't let me put it in his butt. :boo: haha

Nahuli ko ang Girlfriend ko na may ka LIPS to LIPS.....

na BABAE :cry:

:blink: ... and that's... a bad thing?

she found out girlfriend ko pala siya! :lol: :upside: :lol:

:thumbsupsmiley: good one.

because i was such a big a-hole who was too scared to completely fall for someone

amen, brother.

Guest simply_tinA

Kc di q na xa kayang hintayin ayoq nang pinaghihintay aq sayang ang panahon ayoq mag-aksaya sa wala sayang todo 2 da max pa naman lav q sa kanya

Kc di q na xa kayang hintayin ayoq nang pinaghihintay aq sayang ang panahon ayoq mag-aksaya sa wala sayang todo 2 da max pa naman lav q sa kanya.:P

• 4 weeks later...
Try to finish the sentence by connecting your own stories, may it be you or your partner's fault. One liners will also do. Let's all share them here to serve as a lesson to others. :)

Go!

She had sex with her ex,,, i forgave her then she got frunk one time and had sex with a stranger...

i broke up with her ... now shes pregnant unmarried aand still immature

because i made a lot of mistakes. i should have known better, i did not make an allowance for her age, instead i acted just like as if i were her age. sometimes i'm so dumb. if i can turn back the time, then not only would she still be mine, i'd be a billionaire. tama nga, hindsight is 20-20.

Guest pinaghatihottie

1st one... he simply said "no more love in store"...

2nd one... he's got another girl na pinopormahan. nahuli ko sa bag nya yung love letter na di pa nabigay dun sa girl.

3rd one... distance, pero i'm sure merong girl involved

4th one... things became lousy. i did not give him the real reason kung bakit nakipagbreak ako, nakaka-lalaki kasi. i simple said na wala na akong love para sa kanya

5th one... sorry, no move "i love you's" na willed pa akong sabihin

1st ...She had a relationship with a married and much older guy.

2nd ...We were so much opposites that it bugged her most of the time.

3rd ... She needed the "time and space" ...tsk tsk tsk - so what else is new? :P

because he is happy with somebody else. and mas gusto nia ksama ung mga un kesa skin. how sad diba? for three years gnun kmi.

i have 4 ex fiances...

we broke up because ...

1st X - "nakikinig ka kasi sa ibang tao"

2nd x - " 9 years na tayo...sinayang mo future ko "

3rd x - "panay hingi mo ng pera papadala ko sa iyo ah...are you having an affair in pinas??"

4th x - "ginastusan kita ng visa/ticket para magkaroon ka ng work...pero inuna mo pa mambabae at magiinum"

5th ... sana wag naman ulit mangyari.. (on a verge of breaking up) he has no time for love...

• 1 month later...