We Broke-up Because...

my last ex and i broke up because, although we were intensely attracted to each other, it was just too much of a hassle to even get together. he never had time for me because he claimed he had too much work. my take on it is if you really like/love someone and that person was important to you, you will always find time for that person.

he never did.

and i didn't want to be some martyr always waiting for him. so i broke it off. and now am with someone who always makes time for me AND more. so it all ended well, i think.

we dont jive :evil:

Care to elucidate on this?

her attitude problem, greed for money, and her suicidal tendency... :(

Yeah, attitude is very important in relationships. Ah, what do you mean by greed for money? She looks at you as if you were the unbreakable bank? :blink:

Suicidal ... yipes. Get away from ... fast ... no other questions asked.

Tamad ako Maghatid sa bahay. Ang layo ksi eh. Nakakapagod mag-drive.

Hindi magkasundo mga utak namin.

Pero Baka Nag-sawa na din ako

So we are talking about a GU-girl with compatibility issues + you are tired of her?

my last ex and i broke up because, although we were intensely attracted to each other, it was just too much of a hassle to even get together. he never had time for me because he claimed he had too much work. my take on it is if you really like/love someone and that person was important to you, you will always find time for that person.

he never did.

and i didn't want to be some martyr always waiting for him. so i broke it off. and now am with someone who always makes time for me AND more. so it all ended well, i think.

So, if a responsible person who is working to better himself doesn't qualify as lovable? :boo:

Seriously, the whole situation must've been a heck of a lot more complex than that. Otherwise it was a shallow relationship ... I think.

I've had a girlfriend for 2 years though we'd only see each other perhaps twice a month. Between my work and her studies (med proper) it was difficult and we finally broke it off, amicably. It wasn't that we weren't willing, but travel time + work + studies all made things really difficult.

i dont realy know the reason why he broke up with me. iba2x reasons. kahit ako naguguluhan na. the last reason he gave me is that ayaw ko daw kasing magpabuntis sa kanya. duh! :blink: :angry: as if naman ganun kadali yun, e nambuntis na nga cya ng 2 girl tapos iniwan din nya e. anyway, twas a relief naman on my part hehehe at least i was able to know his true color before i got pregnant :thumbsupsmiley: now, am happy being single...

As a head chef I work 11 to 12 hrs a day and got only a day off (weekday pa yun). She wanted more time for her and I cant do anything about it. Ouchhhh!!!!

I sympathize with you, though its been my experience that exec chefs tend to slack off and pass the buck to us lowly sous.

we broke up coz..

1st x- he's foolin' around (ano ko martir?)

2ndx- jealous of my 1st bf

3rdx- he's 2 yrs younger (dont wanna be tagged as cradle snatcher)

4thx- went overseas...i dont wanna have LDR stuff.

So, out of curiousity, why go with #3 if you are going to end up dumping him for the age issue?

mine's coz we were both playin around. both caught each other with different partners in a bar...hahaha

That happened to me before, but it ended up making us love each other more (i.e. not taking each other for granted). Still broke up though for a totally different issue. (What is with women and shopping???)

nakakapagod na..am just nothing to him..hindi na sya ang dating lalaking nakilala ko..

kahit mahal ko pa sya,kailangan na naming maghiwalay.. :cry:  (just today... :( )

Hey, don't worry about it. You guys have broken up and patched things up before (from what I see in various threads and posts around this board.) It'll either work out ... or just fade away

he fell in love with his chatmate..an ex officemate ( in our previous company )..

matagal na pala but hindi nya sa akin sinabi agad

nabasa ko na lang sa status nya nun minsan nag uusap kami sa ym na

nami-miss nya si "other girl"...

it was his way of breaking me the news na

nagmamahal na sya ng iba.. ng higit sa pagmamahal nya sa akin :(

i felt betrayed..he betrayed me.. they betrayed me..

maybe longer that i thought..and with others things na hindi nya na sinabi sa akin

in my heart i tried to fight for him but he's no longer mine..

so i let go evendo in those times..i still love him so

den after that...marami pang nangyari..

now after almost 2 years.. magkaibigan na lang kami