We Broke-up Because...

1st X - She left for the US & neither of us believe in long distance relationships.

2nd X - I fell in love with someone else. Not that I didn't love her anymore, but the feelings for the other girl (#3) was more intense.

3rd X - Caught her fooling around. Still took me months to finally break up with her. Karma from #2 I guess.

4th X - Rebound relationship, was destroyed because she didn't trust me. Well that plus she's a shopaholic which I can't afford.

5th X - Lack of time, the love withered and died.

6th X - Her parents fully disapproved of me. I stood back so that they'd have peace within their family.

7th X - We enjoyed a lot of things together, unfortunately, my tastes in women coincide with hers. :cry:

I've had many so I'll just answer for the last one. hehe.

We Broke-up Because..., The reason for the break-up...

Some loser did me a favor and took her away. I need to send him a "thank you" note but I didn't bother. After getting over the heartbreak [stupid of me, i truly loved her despite failing my standards] for about a week, i realized, the guy did me a favor. hehehe.

I've had many so I'll just answer for the last one. hehe.

Some loser did me a favor and took her away. I need to send him a "thank you" note but I didn't bother. After getting over the heartbreak [stupid of me, i truly loved her despite failing my standards] for about a week, i realized, the guy did me a favor. hehehe.

hehehe... :)

after all the heartache, i feel the same way pare!! poor smuck... i SHOULD give him a thank you card!! :P

Isa pa lang naman naka-break up ko.

And we broke up because... His wife found out.

We decided to end it na lang kasi both of us knew naman na we weren't about to leave our families for each other, no matter how we felt for each other and how we felt when in each other's companies...

We met a few months pa after the break-up for lunch when I was in Cebu, it was just like there weren't any intervening days. That scared us both, knowing the feelings subsisted even if we hadn't seen each other for months... So we decided not to see ach other na muna.

Pwede pa rin daw sana yung text and calls... but I decided to end it totally, no contact talaga.. kasi if I weren't going to see him na, he might as well be totally out of my life na. Sakit lang sa dibdib yung i'll receive msgs every now and then tapos di ko rin naman siya makakapiling.

But lately...  :blush:

aba may pahabol pa haha.

namimiss mo noh? :rolleyes: