We Broke-up Because...

Guest mitchiko1000
you are one of the lucky ones.  good luck!  as for me, i broke up because my ex gf was extremely possessive to the extent that i had no more life of my own and was no longer allowed to pursue my passions.

yeah ur right .. me too..i want to grow our relationship but when i see that my personality was getting stagnant na rin..its time for me to think...you shud grow by ur self,grow as a team...dapat suportahan....

kaya nga partner eh....konting adjust lang ..hindi kaylangan kalimutan ang sarili..

hey musta na po..

• 2 weeks later...

1st was linayo siya sa akin...i was living in the province and bakasyonista siya sa amin (her father is our kapitbahay), when her family found out di na siya pinauwi sa amin..though we regularly wrote 1 another, di na rin ngprogress...

2nd was masyado madrama and basicaly lost contact nalang..

3rd nagaway sila ng bestfren niya bcos of me, naging groupmate ko yung fren niya n naFall fren niya sa akin..

4th was wrong time tlg...but still we date parin wenever got d chance...:P

because i found out na he's still seeing his ex na gustong gustong bumalik sa knya.. after all the heartaches he brought me, i realized na i dont love him that much para magpakasakit sa knya so i let him go to be wid his ex.

he tried to win me back and told me that he loves me more than his ex.. kaya lng i found someone na e.. sori kaya n lng.

malayo kse ako..

because he wont listen..

because he dnt care if im hurting..

because hes always mad at me..

because im not that important..

because im not perfect..

By the Gods, I just realized, Tanya08, I hope those reasons are for 1 or 2 men, because if its for separate men, you've got the worst luck in the world.

because.. my ex-bf doesnt have time with me anymore.. and so we both decided to seperate ways nalang..
The doesn't have time for me anymore is normally an excuse. I assume you were fine with it, otherwise you'd fight for him. :evil:
By the Gods, I just realized, Tanya08, I hope those reasons are for 1 or 2 men, because if its for separate men, you've got the worst luck in the world.

hahaha! uve collected it all pala :lol: me mga naiwan ka pa nga e :lol: well u jst hve no idea.. hehe.. the later part wel mga sentiments ko lng yun sa on and off kong bf kaya madame, dameng beses ko n din kseng nakipag break sa knya e.. <_<

hay oh wel.. :blink:

hahaha! uve collected it all pala  :lol: me mga naiwan ka pa nga e  :lol: well u jst hve no idea.. hehe.. the later part wel mga sentiments ko lng yun sa on and off kong bf kaya madame, dameng beses ko n din kseng nakipag break sa knya e..  :blink:

I guess you just can't enough of him/them. :P

Well, perhaps you'll do better with the next one/s.

• 4 weeks later...