We Broke-up Because...

Guest BDC0425

we broke up because....

I was too much in love with her and expects her to understands me lalo na yung bad side ko. not taking into consideration sa feelings niya.

I was also so immature and so stupid to have ask her to change for me when it was I who has to change for her.

I was so selfish na hindi ko siya mabigyan ng time and attention.

my pride was way up there and I was not man enough to admit my mistakes.... that even if I have broken her heart and commited all the wrong doings ako p rin ng nagmamalaki....

I was not afather figure to her sons....

I treated her eldest son to harsh....

That i didnt believed in what she was telling me regarding her sons mentally condition....

in short...... we broke up because I WAS AN A-S-S-H-O-L-E!!!

Edited by BDC0425

Because she wanted me to give up my girlfriend (back then) for her.

But she couldn't match my girlfriend's qualifications.

She then wanted me to at least give up my other lady friends,

But she couldn't equal their combined qualifications either,

So, she left and found someone else, whose pie was all hers...

But damn was she hotttt! I almost gave in, dammit!

we broke up because....

I was too much in love with her and expects her to understands me lalo na yung bad side ko. not taking into consideration sa feelings niya.

I was also so immature and so stupid to have ask her to change for me when it was I who has to change for her.

I was so selfish na hindi ko siya mabigyan ng time and attention.

my pride was way up there and I was not man enough to admit my mistakes.... that even if I have broken her heart and commited all the wrong doings ako p rin ng nagmamalaki....

I was not afather figure to her sons....

I treated her eldest son to harsh....

That i didnt believed in what she was telling me regarding her sons mentally condition....

in short...... we broke up because I WAS AN A-S-S-H-O-L-E!!!

heheheh..at least you learned a lesson :) it seems familiar sa ex ko...kaya un naghiwalay kami...hopefully kahit ganun nangyari..u still friends..

Guest BDC0425
heheheh..at least you learned a lesson :) it seems familiar sa ex ko...kaya un naghiwalay kami...hopefully kahit ganun nangyari..u still friends..

nope we are not. masakit sa akin kase i wasnt given another chance. sorry po mods OT na po. na miss ko tuloy siy :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

We broke up because...

he’s super close with his officemate like that they would eat lunch together, walks her home to the bus station everyday, dine out and set out gimmicks together after office, goes out of town with their other officemates together…. Darn they’re almost like couple together, when I only get to see him 2 times a week? So what’s left for me to do but to let him go and let him enjoy what seems to be a promising relationship with his officemate. He’s got my blessing and I’d be more than willing to baptize their relationship using the flushed water from the toilet sink :evil:

oist puso nyo nka thumb tacks lang yan! hehehhe.. ganyan tlaga buhay buhay..;)

para di OT. broke up kse LDR e. hirap coz pinag aral ko p sya then yung classmate pla kasama samantalang we have our own apt n nung iniwan ko sya para mag work abroad..wwaaaa! not my lost anyway! ;)