We Broke-up Because...

We broke up because I was not ready to marry her. We had only known each other for eight months and I did not think we had a strong enough foundation to commit to an entire life together. She had two failed marriages at the age of 28, so I felt I needed to know more about her to understand what happened, and determine if it could be avoided if we got married.

I wasn't sure I wanted to raise a family with her.

This took place in Silicon Valley in California where there are many more males than females. The women have a great deal of power because they are in such demand. This gender ratio imbalance can affect a man's judgement since a breakup means that he will have a difficult time finding someone else. The competition for females is fierce.

Maybe she is better off with someone who has a greater risk tolerance than I have. Maybe I am better off with someone who is not so chaotic.

-q

We broke up because minsan nalang kami magkita dhil sa hirap ng buhay ko noon that i have to be responsible and independent to earn my own money.. ( i was 16 yrs old nung naglayas ako ) buti nalang maayos na buhay ko ngyon and im doing great back with my family at home hehehe :)

• 2 weeks later...
everybody deserves a second chance :)

Found out she got f#&ked by some other guy after their drinking spree... I already caught her before dating someone else... then forgave her... SOME PEOPLE really DON"T DESERVE a SECOND CHANCE at ALL... you're thinking was it my fault... we have all jobs... LOVE CAN'T FEED an EMPTY Tummy. Don't go hypocritical on that...

Found out she got f#&ked by some other guy after their drinking spree... I already caught her before dating someone else... then forgave her... SOME PEOPLE really DON"T DESERVE a SECOND CHANCE at ALL... you're thinking was it my fault... we have all jobs... LOVE CAN'T FEED an EMPTY Tummy. Don't go hypocritical on that...

Tama yan men! pero di ko na magets yung sinasabi mo from "love can't feed an empty tummy" anong connect nun?

people don't change. they f#&k you over, they do it again.

tang *n* pre, i agree with you 100%. :D

We broke up 'cuz he can barely make time to see me. He's too busy with his studies/ extra curricular activities and I'm just there waiting for him. Its not working out so we decided to end the relationship. T'was an amicable breakup but we still go out once in awhile. The feeling is still there yun nga lang, wala ng relationship. :unsure:

Tama yan men! pero di ko na magets yung sinasabi mo from "love can't feed an empty tummy" anong connect nun?

Ngek sorry medyo mali grammar it should be.. we all have jobs... love can't simply feed an empty stomach or tummy... i was implying kasi some may think i didn't have time for her that's why it happened, so i said we all have our jobs to do and its important, The song Love will keep us alive is just a song not a fact.

Pero I am glad you Agreed pre... f#&kers!!! they should be dragged out to streets and be shot!

after my almost 2 years being separated with my ex husband......

i plunged in to a lot of ons, seb..and everything..had a bf a year ago from mtc....but it didnt last long......

after almost a year..thought i finally had this serious bf......

i fell in love with him..seriously.......

but why is that...love is not too fair to me?

the reason i broke off with him?

he's already engaged...soon to marry his gf this december