We Broke-up Because...

I caught him getting a bj from our 17 y/o babysitter. This was the catalyst for me to file for a divorce.

Our marriage was over before that when he started emotionally, psychologically, sexually, and physically abusing me. He humiliated and degraded me in every way he can. At the end I had enough and I was left with nothing but a profound will for a better life for my kids. I was just glad that I got myself and my boys outta there with our sanity still intact.

• 1 month later...
I caught him getting a bj from our 17 y/o babysitter. This was the catalyst for me to file for a divorce.

Our marriage was over before that when he started emotionally, psychologically, sexually, and physically abusing me. He  humiliated and degraded me in every way he can. At the end I had enough and I was left with nothing but  a profound will for a better life for my kids.  I was just glad that I got myself and my boys outta there with our sanity still intact.

That was sad to hear :(

It's good that you got to your senses.

1st and so on... - hindi ako seryoso...

last - she accused me na niloloko ko sya, sobrang childish inuubos ko daw pera ko sa babae..sa knya naman naubos..ng nasnatch cell nya bumili kami ng bago, ng naospital sya ako nagbayad, kulang pang tuition nya dinagdagan ko, kulang allowance nya dagdag pa rin.. nakipag break na ako sabay sabi "may utang k skin" :evil: hehehe..