Exams You Wouldn’t Forget….

We had a Psychology subject before where the professor suddenly took a leave of absence for personal matters. When he got back, we were lagging a lot of topics and we only had prelims and a few quizzes as our grade. Then he confronted us, closed the door, and gave us the choice if we would like to take the finals or retain the grade we had during our prelims. Most of us chose not to since we got high grades during the prelims. Then during the finals day, we just faked answering the exams.

Finals in Philo done by a sweet young thing (sub prof dahil na stroke yung datan, newly grad kasi biglaan).

Philo is all about reasoning and logic so na-intimidate si cute & sexy prof and nauwi sa flirting.

Either I top the exam or not (flunk it), if I top the exam I get to date her (summer pagkatapos ng 2nd sem finals di ba?), pag 2nd lang ako or lower I get an automatic 4 (fail) - nag 1.25 ako mid term so its a big risk/dare.

1st ako sa super hirap na exam, but naunahan ako ng BF nya sa hymen nya. Sayang lang di ako ang nakauna. But it's all worth it. :thumbsupsmiley:

sarap mag-aral pag may goodies after. hahahaha

+++++

powerplant

hands on lab exam. assemble-clean-disassemble rotary engine, ang last group (among 8 groups) auto fail.

naipit, nagkasugat, nabagsakan ng monkey wrench. anak ng kulugo ng 'timing' yan. hahahahaha.

Yung grade depends sa place mo sa finish (1st=1.5, 2nd= 1.75, 3rd=2.0,...).

Edited by shrike
  • 1 month later...

As a final exam, nothing written, no recitation. Our Spanish professor made us sing the National Anthem in Spanish, in front of the class, acapela. Complete with facial expressions and gestures with kneeling effect and praise the lord raising hands pa. Oh Jesus Christ. It was the stupidest experience in my life! :lol: :lol:

When I was in PISAY, my english teacher gave us 73 item periodical exam. Each item has five choices,A,B,C,D,E. Unfortunately, A lahat ng sagot sa tanong.. haha..

Unforgettable? Mga engineering exams usually..haha. Five items then 5 hours mo sasagutan and kulang pa usually ung time.

I agree with grandmaster. Lalo na yang mga P@#%^&! ES exams na yan.

Even though many years have passed I can still remember the joyous feeling of passing those subjects, especially ES 12. :evil:

ung battery exam namen after nung final defense namen,i'll remember it forever kasi ung question ng katabi ko and i are the same, after nyang magpacheck, umupo ako dun sa pc nya and then minor edits, then pa check na ko

tada...pasado ng battery exam

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Practical exams are the best!

premed: first P.T. practical exam. partner ko kunwari patient and I was tasked to make a postural assessment.. Hirap magconcentrate kasi 'gifted' yung kaklase ko, hehehe..

med: bi-weekly practical exams in Human Anatomy.. hindi talaga mawawala ang mga kaklaseng balahura kung magmanipulate ng specimen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hmmm..... my most unforgettable exam?

Final exam ng Electronics: Circuit and Design, when I was in 3rd year college :) Presentation and oral defense eh... Hindi ako mahilig dito kaya di ko to makakalimutan, nagmukhang pancit canton ang breadboard ko... hehehe

Good thing it went so well...