What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

i don't think there is any valid reason or justification for cheating. kung sa tingin nya may prob yung relationship, di maso-solve yan ng pag-cheat. eh di hiwalayan na lang diba. cheating will only aggravate the pain that both of you will have to suffer. if a person thinks that she/he has been wronged for whatsoever reason, it does not give her/him the license to cheat.

everything can serve as reason... as justification. depende sa point of view yan ng bawat individual. pero kung ganito yung logic, na every time na magkakaroon ng reason na magpupush sa isang tao to cheat eh kailangan sya intindihin, i don't think magiging masaya mundo natin  hehehe

peace out po... just sharng my thoughts on the subject.

----------

pwede siguro kami maging friends eventually, pero definitely i won't keep the relationship.

I agree that the problem cannot be solved by cheating, but i dont think na ung "hiwalayan" is also a way to resolve the problem.

Give a try to resolve the issue, then kung talagang malalim na talaga ang problema at hindi na talaga kayang i save pa ung relationship, then that's the time para mag decide na kayo to separate.

I agree that the problem cannot be solved by cheating, but i dont think na ung "hiwalayan" is also a way to resolve the problem.

Give a try to resolve the issue, then kung talagang malalim na talaga ang problema at hindi na talaga kayang i save pa ung relationship, then that's the time para mag decide na kayo to separate.

I agree....

I dont think that a partner cheats because he/she finds it a solution to a relationship problem. Siguro yung problem na yun made him/her vulnerable to cheating.

I dont also think that hiwalayan is always the way to go, once a partner cheats. I could be....but not always. Kaya nga naging kayo kasi mahal niyo ang isat isa. Unless the feeling is gone and the damage is irreparable.... hiwalayan will make your hearts bleed more.

Talk....give it some time. Laging sa huli raw ang pagsisisi.

:)

Guest Camerie

:cry: There was a bf of mine who cheated on me four times but everytime he asked for forgiveness and goes back to me, I always accept him ---- Why??? I know stupid may it seem but the answer is I love him so much to the point that I can endure and accept anything he did. It just really depends on how much you love the person... The downside of it was I it destroyed me... It's so easy to say you've forgiven the person but it's so hard to forget what he did until there came a time that I also cheated on him as a sort of a revenge. He already changed that time but I don't know why the things he did in the past still haunts me that's why I was able to cheat also. I'm not justifying what I did even though he's the reason why I did it cause I know whatever the reason is, it's still wrong. When he found out about it, he wanted to separate or he told me he'll stay but he'll have a girl again. I told him that this will never end if we keep on taking revenge and hurting each other. :(

post-81237-1132535984.jpg

Am just curious Bro, are you Joe D Mango?

....would you cheat if your partner has already cheated on you.

No, i won't. Nasira na nga ung pagkatao niya nung nag cheat siya sa iyo, pati ba naman sarili mo e sisirain mo pa rin.

Instead, tulungan ko na lang siyang maka-balik sa akin ulit and I'll let her feel na although nasaktan ako sa ginawa niya, I will still love her with all my life at ng walang pag aalinlangan, drama ata he he he.

Am just curious Bro, are you Joe D Mango?

sorry for the OT, sagutin ko lang ung curiosity ni Solicitor,

No i'm not Joe D' Mango, mas matching yata kung sabihin mong ako ba si Chris Tsuper "kailangan pa bang i-memorize yan" :D

No, i won't. Nasira na nga ung pagkatao niya nung nag cheat siya sa iyo, pati ba naman sarili mo e sisirain mo pa rin.

Instead, tulungan ko na lang siyang maka-balik sa akin ulit and I'll let her feel na although nasaktan ako sa ginawa niya, I will still love her with all my life at ng walang pag aalinlangan, drama ata he he he.

That’s good. Exactly what I wanna do.

Takes more than guts to do it.

Yes. Hindi kasi ako hypocrite.

i learned my lesson... wala nang second chance... :(

siguro pinakamahirap yung 1st time... after the first time, its becomes easy to cheat again and again and again and again .... :( kaya wag na lang...

Pareng jun,

Tama ka. After the first time, you seem to lose your sense of guilt. Since you have cheated once, you end up saying to yourself, what harm will the next one do?

Yes.  Hindi kasi ako hypocrite.

Pareng jun,

Tama ka.  After the first time, you seem to lose your sense of guilt.  Since you have cheated once, you end up saying to yourself, what harm will the next one do?

pareng dodo! musta na! kita kita tayo soon! lapit na siguro ako umalis... baka early next year :P

the 1st time is the hardest talaga.... i think its the same thing as stealing... mahirap sa umpisa pero pag naumpisan, tuloy tuloy na! pero some people naman learn their lesson and thats the end of it... pero most would do it over and over again... :(

pareng dodo! musta na! kita kita tayo soon! lapit na siguro ako umalis... baka early next year :P

the 1st time is the hardest talaga.... i think its the same thing as stealing... mahirap sa umpisa pero pag naumpisan, tuloy tuloy na! pero some people naman learn their lesson and thats the end of it... pero most would do it over and over again... :(

Hoy, PM ka kung kelan ka aalis at saan ka babagsak. Kung Vegas parati ako dun. I'll be there the last weekend of March kasama mga barkada.

Back to the topic, mahirap nga ang nangagaliwa. You always have to look over your shoulder and you have to be consistent with your lies.

Guest BDC0425

NEVER!!! :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: anybody who even think of cheating eto lang asng masabi ko sa inyo :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: LOSER!!!

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc: :mtc: :mtc: