What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

My stand on this issue is " One Miss, You Die" policy. Better break up rather than wasting your time on a relationship that really doesnt exist or in "dire straights".The mere fact you conceptualized or premeditated the action (which is cheating your partner) is already a sin in itself. One miss meaning you cheat, you die means just break up and move on with your life...!

yung 1st relationship ko last for 5 yrs... i guess 2 yrs lang yung talagang kami... as in no 3rd party involve....i just found out na may 3rd party on our 2nd yr.... and at first galit ako but he promised to breakup with that girl... so i trust him about that and forgive him....pero di naman pla, naka 2 yrs pa sila! :grr: by that time, i was falling out of love na sa kanya...kasi he got no time on me na.... :cry:

ganyan ako ka tanga!!! :cry: pero dati yun!! :lol:

..If Your Partner Has Cheated On You.

..I've been cheated and lied to, I would like to say I dumped the

b**ch's @55, but I didn't. We've been together for almost 5 years and

I loved her. But it was a hell of a feeling, being torn with love and anger.

The feeling of inadequacy was humiliating and i set out to prove

that I have things to offer that she apparently overlooked. I jumped in again (so to speak) into the fray, and had to relearn the f**cked up social dynamics that makes up the modern courtship. It was like learning how to walk again.

I enjoyed other girls' attention, aside from her, i kept two steady FB's/GF/s, flings, occassional ONS's,

and I was so f**kin "damaged" I did not even bother keeping it from her.

..I became an @55hole..

I stopped caring, I stopped supplicating, no gifts, no cheezy "I love you"'s

And the strange thing was that girls love @55holes!

Now I can't get her off my back even if I wanted to.

..and we became two "damaged" people, not taking each for granted,

who appreciates each other wary that somebody would snatch the other away..

-Sin™

Guest simply_tinA

NOBODY'S PERFECT naman eH ! .. mostly un mga ganyang situation pa nga nagpapatatag ng relationship nyo ... Dumarating talaga sa point na nakoconfuse ka sa feelings mo & ganun din xa... Na kala natin " the feeling is gone na talaga " kaya pupunta tau dun sa lagi natin nakakasama & akala natin mahal natin... Then 1 day marerealize mo 'di mo pala talaga mahal ung bago mong sinamahan .. it's just that nakita mo lan ung ideal partner mo sa katauhan nya or physically attracted ka lan sa kanya, nafullfil lan pala nya ung emptiness na nararamdaman mo sa partner mo. Aun & in case na mangyari sa amin yun " WITHOUT DOUBT " I would accept him kung gusto nya open arms pa eh~! :P ... & he's welcome to come back naman as long na mahal ko pa xa.

Anyway nangyari na samin yan eh~ :sick: ! i've cheated him & I thought I would lose him na that time but still tinanggap pa nya ko xa pa nga nakipagbati sakin eh.. & THAT MADE ME LOVE HIM MORE ngaun... :wub:

Edited by simply_tinA
Guest Camerie

It depends how much I love my partner. The guy I've loved most cheated on me more than 4 times but when he returned to me, I would always accept and forgive him. Stupid may it seem but that's how much I love him that much that I can endure that much pain he's inflicting me.

On the other hand, there were ex-bfs I had that after just one incident of being unfaithful I split up with them right away and didn't reconcile with them again.

if my wife/gf ever slept with someone else, id look at her as "damaged goods" with the "stink" of another man forever in her body.  i wouldnt be able to take it cause id always think that some guy out there is smirking at me saying "yeah...i f**ked your girl"

mhan i know exactly how it feels.. it fckn sucks!!! :grr:

bad thing was she didnt want to break up with me....

so what i did, i luk for ways so we could realy break up....

"damaged good" it is.... :grr:

one thing i know... once the person is capable of doing it...

theres no reason he/she cannot do it again.... :(

sad but true... :(

when there are children involved,

one is left with little or no option but to stay with a cheating partner.

being cheated upon is like going through hell.

i've been through a lot of hells and am still going through one right now.

p*tang*na, i sure am so emotionally all battered black and blue

yet, i persist in staying.

it's all because i want to shield my kids from the trauma that a broken family brings.

i love my babies too much.

i have tried many times to get back at my partner's waywardiness...

but in the final analysis, i've realized sleeping around leaves a nasty aftertaste

it isn't the answer.

but i'm not losing hope.

just recently,

i've decided to make peace with my God.

and giving prayer a chance now.

it just might work.

when there are children involved,

one is left with little or no option but to stay with a cheating partner.

being cheated upon is like going through hell.

i've been through a lot of hells and am still going through one right now.

p*tang*na, i sure am so emotionally all battered black and blue

yet, i persist in staying.

it's all because i want to shield my kids from the trauma that a broken family brings.

i love my babies too much.

i have tried many times to get back at my partner's waywardiness...

but in the final analysis, i've realized sleeping around leaves a nasty aftertaste

it isn't the answer.

but i'm not losing hope.

just recently,

i've decided to make peace with my God.

and giving prayer a chance now.

it just might work.

If you are not happy anymore with your cheating partner, you deserve to have another life without him ha. Siguro naman with a proper explanation and caring sa mga kids, hindi naman sila mata-trauma kung maghihiwalay kayo ng partner mo in a good way. Mas traumatic sa kanila kapag nakikita nila na nag su-suffer ka dahil sa ginagawa ng tatay nila, at kahit na hindi mo sabihin sa kanila yun, I'm sure na nararamdaman nila yun.

If you are not happy anymore with your cheating partner, you deserve to have another life without him ha. Siguro naman with a proper explanation and caring sa mga kids, hindi naman sila mata-trauma kung maghihiwalay kayo ng partner mo in a good way. Mas traumatic sa kanila kapag nakikita nila na nag su-suffer ka dahil sa ginagawa ng tatay nila, at kahit na hindi mo sabihin sa kanila yun, I'm sure na nararamdaman nila yun.

i appreciate your thoughts, mike chester.

but marriage is a decision, a commitment.

i made a vow - for better or worse, etc, etc...

i made that vow and God was my witness.

how could i even dare cheat God of that?

i am hurting, yes...

hell, i'm cut too deep

but that hurting and pain must stand for something that's relevant to me, my kids, my husband

in my heart of hearts i know i deserve better

but i still have that hope in my heart

that the good Lord will touch my husband's soul

and in His good time, He will enlighten my wayward partner

and i will be happy again

with a family that's whole

i appreciate your thoughts, mike chester.

but marriage is a decision, a commitment.

i made a vow - for better or worse, etc, etc...

i made that vow and God was my witness.

how could i even dare cheat  God of that?

i am hurting, yes...

hell, i'm cut  too deep

but that hurting and pain must stand for something that's relevant to me, my kids, my husband

in my heart of hearts i know i deserve better

but i still have that hope in my heart

that the good Lord will touch my husband's soul

and in His good time, He will enlighten my wayward partner

and i will be happy again

with a family that's whole

As I've mentioned on my previous posts, I believe that everybody deserve to have a 2nd chance, as long as the person will prove that what happened was just a mistake, at ikaw talaga ang loves nya. Pero kung halos everytime na lang e lolokohin ka, and everytime e mag su-suffer ka, then you have to consider to live your life without him.

Maiksi lang ang buhay natin dito sa mundo, kaya I think we have to live our life to the fullest. Kaya kung may ibang person na magbibigay sa iyo ng sufferings, kahit na asawa mo pa siya, let him go para naman ma-realize niya na you deserve someone better. I'm sure kung talagang andun pa naman ung love nyo sa isa't-isa, in the end magkakabalikan din kayo kasi you have all the factors para magsama ulit (kids, your home, your family), and this time it will be for good na.

Earlier today I had a long talk with a friend of mine who found out that his wife of 32 years has been fooling around with another guy. Though my friend was really pissed off, he took time to consider life with and without his wife. Amazingly, he chose to stay with her.

I asked him what was wrong with him. His wife is sleeping with somebody young enough to be her son. He said, "I'm not in love with my wife, I love her. With all her faults, with all her imperfections, she's still the woman I chose to marry. I take it as a complement that some 28 year old kid is crazy about my 54 year old wife."

THAT'S LOVE.

Earlier today I had a long talk with a friend of mine who found out that his wife of 32 years has been fooling around with another guy. Though my friend was really pissed off, he took time to consider life with and without his wife. Amazingly, he chose to stay with her.

I asked him what was wrong with him. His wife is sleeping with somebody young enough to be her son. He said, "I'm not in love with my wife, I love her. With all her faults, with all her imperfections, she's still the woman I chose to marry. I take it as a complement that some 28 year old kid is crazy about my 54 year old wife."

THAT'S LOVE.

Wow, your friend (for me) is a martyr. This only shows that love is not blind, as some people may oppsose to. If i was in his situation. well...... that's the end of it. Two can play that game, and rather having the guilt feeling....it's better to let go...........................