What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

i dnt think so.. dahil lng ba may pagkukulang ang partner mo pwede k ng magloko? papano yun? dba nobodys perfect so lahat n lng pedeng magloko? ganun ba yun? iwanan mo n lng partner mo kung nde mo rin lng pla sya kayang mahalin ng buong buo kesa lokohin mo n lng.

i dnt buy yung nagloloko ng walang dahilan.. what i believe sa ganyan cguro nasa nagloloko n yung problema.. he/she is definitely sick.

maybe its not a good idea to discuss kung ano yung reason ng pag-chi-cheat. kse gaano man kalake problema mo sa partner mo kung gago gago tlga xa, you dont have to cheat on him/her pra maayos problema mo sa knya. theres a lot of things n pede mong gawin para ma-solve mo ang problem mo kesa dagdagan mo pa to.

i dnt think so.. dahil lng ba may pagkukulang ang partner mo pwede k ng magloko? papano yun? dba nobodys perfect so lahat n lng pedeng magloko? ganun ba yun?

i dnt buy yung nagloloko ng walang dahilan.. what i believe sa ganyan cguro nasa nagloloko n yung problema.. he/she is definitely sick.

could be that the cheating person doesnt feel loved....always alone....lonely.....taken for granted....noone to talk to.....no one to share his/her problems with.....sexually deprived.....but then his/her partner doesnt care anymore (for a valid or not valid reasons, i dont know but it happens). the cheating person has a lot of emotional and social needs. in this situation, when someone offers to give him/her all the attention he/she is looking for....man, i tell you....tao lang yan and very prone to make wrong judgements.

this may happen....puwede ring hindi. it all depends on the values of the person.

but what im telling is...naman....dont put your partner in this similar situation where he/she could be so vulnerable to temptations. when he/she cheats....for me, you're partly to blame. that's my personal opinion....

:)

could be that the cheating person doesnt feel loved....always alone....lonely.....taken for granted....noone to talk to.....no one to share his/her problems with.....sexually deprived.....but then his/her partner doesnt care anymore (for a valid or not valid reasons, i dont know but it happens). the cheating person has a lot of emotional and social needs. in this situation, when someone offers to give him/her all the attention he/she is looking for....man, i tell you....tao lang yan and very prone to make wrong judgements.

this may happen....puwede ring hindi. it all depends on the values of the person.

but what im telling is...naman....dont put your partner in this similar situation where he/she could be so vulnerable to temptations. when he/she cheats....for me, you're partly to blame. that's my personal opinion....

ic i got your point..

ic i got your point..

hi....most of the time kasi, people who cheat see an opporunity to do so, like for example, i got a friend who is committed to his 8yr-girlfriend, but since nakakalusot sya,he keeps on doing the same thing over and over again- wala naman syang problema sa girlfriend nya-she got evertyhing He needs.....

meron talganf taong ganun Tanya08, we just have to get used to it..di lang naman lalake ang nagloloko eh, babae rin,, i know some- they got their own reasons why they Cheat

peace...

:) :)

hi....most of the time kasi, people who cheat see an opporunity to do so, like for example, i got a friend who is committed to his 8yr-girlfriend, but since nakakalusot sya,he keeps on doing the same thing over and over again- wala naman syang problema sa girlfriend nya-she got evertyhing He needs.....

meron talganf taong ganun Tanya08, we just have to get used to it..di lang naman lalake ang nagloloko eh, babae rin,, i know some- they got their own reasons why they Cheat

peace...

:)  :)

ic thanks ms. gorgeous! :cool: i guess ur right people who cheat have their own reasons cguro bkt nila nagawa yun or has reasons that pushes them to do it.. i guess we dnt hve to judge them instead understand them n lng kung kaya mo.. hehe as for me cguro ganun n lng.. maiintindihan mo lng sya cguro when the situation comes to you to experience it.. then ikaw n lng bahala magdecide if your going to do it or not.. oh wel hope for the best!

for those who are committed (with significant other, married), it's harder to say "I Love you" to another person and mean it. If you don't mean it, it's going to hurt.

"I'm sorry" is easier to say without meaning it.

Of course, a lot of guys say "I love you" to get what they want. Like when you say sorry for being late, for answering back to your parents, etc....

peace...

:)  :)

agree...

dont discount the fact that there really are people who cheat for no reason at all. gusto lang talaga nilang gawin.

i remember having a discussion here on whether to tell your partner about it or not. some people prefer not to tell their partner so that they can get away with it....continue doing it....or do it again and again. some people are just like that. (i dont mean to pass judgement on anyone nor to be self-righteous. i have my own shortcomings....).

iba iba lang talaga ang mga tao....man or woman....pareho lang capable magloko.

ic thanks ms. gorgeous!  :cool: i guess ur right people who cheat have their own reasons cguro bkt nila nagawa yun or has reasons that pushes them to do it.. i guess we dnt hve to judge them instead understand them n lng kung kaya mo.. hehe as for me cguro ganun n lng.. maiintindihan mo lng sya cguro when the situation comes to you to experience it.. then ikaw n lng bahala magdecide if your going to do it or not.. oh wel hope for the best!

I have to agree….

My hope that is that this doesn’t happen to anyone of us.

:cool: :) :cool:

i don't think there is any valid reason or justification for cheating. kung sa tingin nya may prob yung relationship, di maso-solve yan ng pag-cheat. eh di hiwalayan na lang diba. cheating will only aggravate the pain that both of you will have to suffer. if a person thinks that she/he has been wronged for whatsoever reason, it does not give her/him the license to cheat.

everything can serve as reason... as justification. depende sa point of view yan ng bawat individual. pero kung ganito yung logic, na every time na magkakaroon ng reason na magpupush sa isang tao to cheat eh kailangan sya intindihin, i don't think magiging masaya mundo natin hehehe

peace out po... just sharng my thoughts on the subject.

----------

pwede siguro kami maging friends eventually, pero definitely i won't keep the relationship.

i don't think there is any valid reason or justification for cheating. kung sa tingin nya may prob yung relationship, di maso-solve yan ng pag-cheat. eh di hiwalayan na lang diba. cheating will only aggravate the pain that both of you will have to suffer. if a person thinks that she/he has been wronged for whatsoever reason, it does not give her/him the license to cheat.

everything can serve as reason... as justification. depende sa point of view yan ng bawat individual. pero kung ganito yung logic, na every time na magkakaroon ng reason na magpupush sa isang tao to cheat eh kailangan sya intindihin, i don't think magiging masaya mundo natin  hehehe

peace out po... just sharng my thoughts on the subject.

----------

pwede siguro kami maging friends eventually, pero definitely i won't keep the relationship.

i understand where you are coming from...my advice, just dont give your partner a reason to cheat.

siguro nga there's no excuse for cheating....but there might be a room for understanding.

:thumbsupsmiley:

I'm a very expressive type of person. But of the two....from my experience....it's harder to say i'm sorry to my partner. It disturbs me a lot knowing that i've hurt a person. Ayoko siyang masaktan....that's why i couldnt bring myself to say i'm sorry.

But saying "I love you" geeeezzzz....i could tell you that as often as you want (kung mahal nga kita).

Well, kung kaya nyong hindi lumingon o magduda everytime he/she is not with you then by all means tuloy nyo, if there is just a little bit of doubt in you then it would be best to move on. That's what I'd do...

Remember, the number of years you spend with someone is nothing compared to a lifetime. Kaya wag kayong manghihinayang kung saka sakali :)

Well, kung kaya nyong hindi lumingon o magduda everytime he/she is not with you then by all means tuloy nyo, if there is just a little bit of doubt in you then it would be best to move on. That's what I'd do...

Remember, the number of years you spend with someone is nothing compared to a lifetime. Kaya wag kayong manghihinayang kung saka sakali  :)

Agree...!!

:thumbsupsmiley: