What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

Mas ok pa rin talaga ung wag kang aamin kahit na on the spot e nahuli ka na...

hindi naman sa gusto mong magsinungaling sa girl, pero ayaw mo lang saktan

lalo ung feelings niya.

Kasi kapag hindi mo aaminin, ire-retain mo pa rin ung "feeling of doubt" sa girl

na baka nga hindi tutuo na niloloko ka niya, at kahit paano mas okey na ung

feeling na ganyan, kesa kapag totally inamin ng guy, mabubuo na talaga sa

girl ung notion na niloko mo talaga siya, and mas masakit sa girl yun.

ei, girls are not that stupid.. so dnt make us one. for me mas gusto ko yung aaminin nia saken yung totoo, i dnt care kung gaano pa un kasakit, i jst dnt want him to lie to me.. mas hahanga pko sa knya kse he has the balls to tell the truth..

as for me, u dnt have to make me look stupid, nde n kailangang magsinungaling kse ako n mismo ang magpapakatanga para sayo.. kung tlagang mahal kita.. nde kta iiwan khit gaano pa kalaki ung kasalanan mo (nobodys perfect nman in this world, we do make mistakes) basta as long as we still do love each other and still wanted to be together as long as u still wanted to keep the relationship bkt nde dba. ang taong nagmamahal ng totoo nde basta basta gumi-give up. well unless he tells u na ayaw n nia and hes not happy anymore.. then thats the time i'll let him go.. so be honest.

ang daming martyr dito ah!  personally, i  have too much pride to forgive a partner who cheated on me.  i dont think i can ever do it.  shed have to be able to move mountains to prove herself worthy of my forgiveness... and when i say move mountains i mean it!  kelangan nya ko ligawan at iyakan.  it will take several months or even years of her courting me while she sees me dating other women... and she better not date anyone while trying to win me back either.  kelangan talaga nya patunayan na she really wants me.  ang lupit ko noh!  well, if they dont want to go through that then they better not cheat on me.

hi! o0 nga ang lupit mo nga, ako rin ganyan ako dati.. taas ng pride. well i guess cguro nde ka pa tlga nai-inlove ng totoo... kse if you do.. kakainin mo yang cnabe mo.. har har har.

honestly, i will keep the relationship basta mahal ko. tama di muna agad mababalik ang tiwala pero time and years of course babalik din un. and wag mo ng pagusapan ang past.

last masakit talaga sa guys pag ang girls ang nagloko di mo matangap **TAMA**. pero pag tayong guys ang nagloko di ba proud pa yabang pa minsan :))). un nga lang pag nagkamamali ka na wag mo ng ulitin ulit.

peace!!!!

ei, girls are not that stupid.. so dnt make us one. for me mas gusto ko yung aaminin nia saken yung totoo, i dnt care kung gaano pa un kasakit, i jst dnt want him to lie to me.. mas hahanga pko sa knya kse he has the balls to tell the truth..

as for me, u dnt have to make me look stupid, nde n kailangang magsinungaling kse ako n mismo ang magpapakatanga para sayo.. kung tlagang mahal kita.. nde kta iiwan khit gaano pa kalaki ung kasalanan mo (nobodys perfect nman in this world, we do make mistakes) basta as long as we still do love each other and still wanted to be together as long as u still wanted to keep the relationship bkt nde dba. ang taong nagmamahal ng totoo nde basta basta gumi-give up. well unless he tells u na ayaw n nia and hes not happy anymore.. then thats the time i'll let him go.. so be honest.

amen to you, sis ;)

people being cheated on wants nothing but honesty and not [lame] alibis. mahuhuli at mahuhuli rin. so aminin nalang kung ikaw yung me kasalanan. di rin maayos kung itatago lang, diba?

hi! o0 nga ang lupit mo nga, ako rin ganyan ako dati.. taas ng pride. well i guess cguro nde ka pa tlga nai-inlove ng totoo... kse if you do.. kakainin mo yang cnabe mo.. har har har.

di naman sa kakainin yung sinabi. siguro, mas mag-iisip ka rin para sa inyong dalawa kaya di mo magagawa yung mga nasabi mo na gagawin mo once you caught him cheating. ako, i was so ready to burn the crowning glory of that ugly ogre. but i realized, cheap na nga yung magpagamit sya sa bf ko, lalabas na mas cheap ako kung papatulan ko sya. i can, but i chose not to do it. in that way, i still proved to her that she messed with the wrong person. at mas malakas pa sa sampal yung ginawa ko na pamukha sa kanya na, she doesnt have any right to act that way, since pinagparausan lang naman sya.

keeping the person who cheated is not stupidity, i believe. it only proves that you [can] enhance your capablity to understand this kind of mistake. bilib ako sa mga taong ganon, so brave.

honestly, i will keep the relationship basta mahal ko. tama di  muna agad mababalik ang tiwala pero time and years of course babalik din un. and wag mo ng pagusapan ang past.

last masakit talaga sa guys pag ang girls ang nagloko di mo matangap **TAMA**. pero pag tayong guys ang nagloko di ba proud pa yabang pa minsan :))). un nga lang pag nagkamamali ka na wag mo ng ulitin ulit.

peace!!!!

wag lang talaga mauulit. hanggang dun nalang yung kaya ng pasensya e :D

we're not making you look stupid. ang amin lang, we're trying to manage the situation. for me, it's a case to case basis. sometimes, it's better to admit that you're cheating. pero meron namang times na in order to save your relationship, itago mo na lang. someone here said, "what you dont know, wont hurt you." for me it's true, both for men and women. basta for me, whether to admit my mistake or not, depends on the situation and my partner.

i agree 100% that if you love someone, you can accept him, as in the total person, including all the mistakes and not so good past. part of loving is getting hurt. if you've never been hurt, you probably are not genuinely in love.

i've been cheated before. depite what my partner did, i loved her back.

:)

we're not making you look stupid. ang amin lang, we're trying to manage the situation. for me, it's a case to case basis. sometimes, it's better to admit that you're cheating. pero meron namang times na in order to save your relationship, itago mo na lang. someone here said, "what you dont know, wont hurt you." for me it's true, both for men and women. basta for me, whether to admit my mistake or not, depends on the situation and my partner.

i agree 100% that if you love someone, you can accept him, as in the total person, including all the mistakes and not so good past. part of loving is getting hurt. if you've never been hurt, you probably are not genuinely in love. or if you are truly in love, expect to get hurt....:)

i agree 100% that if you love someone, you can accept him, as in the total person, including all the mistakes and not so good past. part of loving is getting hurt. if you've never been hurt, you probably are not genuinely in love.

im saying pag nabuking na at tinatanong na eh umamin na.. pero kung nde nman, tama ka wag n lng sabihin on my point of view ayoko n ring alamin, kung nde ko alam at nde rin lng maganda e wag n lng sabihin.. tama ka its a case to case basis...

maybe your right, kinda like what switlass said in an earlier post, maybe i havent met anyone who i loved more than myself. i dont think ill ever let that happen though. i dont agree with those who say you should love with all your heart. i think you should love with all your heart and a bit of your mind too. if your being taken for granted, then you should realize that even if you love the person, it might be better for you in the long run to let go.

maybe your right, kinda like what switlass said in an earlier post, maybe i havent met anyone who i loved more than myself.  i dont think ill ever let that happen though.  i dont agree with those who say you should love with all your heart.  i think you should love with all your heart and a bit of your mind too.  if your being taken for granted, then you should realize that even if you love the person, it might be better for you in the long run to let go.

the only way to experience genuine love is to let go of yourself in love... let it control you. that's what i think is loving with all your heart. unless your willing to be overpowered by it, then you'll never get to experience it fully. it's up to you. no guts no glory... the amount of return depends on how much you put in as investment... hindi naman lahat willing ma-inlove ng todo. depends on the values you keep. ganun lang talga siguro....there are those who are willing to gamble, and those who play on the safe side (so they dont get hurt).

i also dont agree with some people here saying things like  "lahat naman ng tao NAGKAKAMALI..."   

cheating is not a mistake, its a choice.

if you dont agree, then are you saying that NOT all people make mistake?

I agree that when you cheat, you make that choice to cheat....and that's what make it wrong...a MISTAKE! what we're saying is that all of us are very much capable of making a wrong choice...of commiting mistakes..."sapagkat tayo ay tao lamang" :lol:

peace tayo pare! :):):)

the only way to experience genuine love is to let go of yourself in love... let it control you. that's what i think is loving with all your heart. unless your willing to be overpowered by it, then you'll never get to experience it fully. it's up to you. no guts no glory... the amount of return depends on how much you put in as investment... hindi naman lahat willing ma-inlove ng todo. depends on the values you keep. ganun lang talga siguro....there are those who are willing to gamble, and those who play on the safe side (so they dont get hurt).

I agree that when you cheat, you make that choice to cheat....and that's what make it wrong...a MISTAKE! what we're saying is that all of us are very much capable of making a wrong choice...of commiting mistakes..."sapagkat tayo ay tao lamang" :lol:

k0rek k jan to the highest level!!!

sounds like a fairytail love story. welcome to the real world. would you say the same thing to battered women who stay in relationships cause they are "in love" or women whose spouses continually cheat on them. etc...

i agree with your point about loving with all your heart, but when things get nasty you have to use your head also. whats the use of being in love if your not happy?

lahat naman nagkakamali e, but to say that "cheating is a mistake" is wrong.

a MISTAKE is an UNINTENTIONAL ERROR (please check the dictionary if you dont trust me).

when you cheat, you KNOW you are doing wrong - (intentional na yun).

you may have made a mistake kasi akala mo hindi ka mahuhuli but there are no mistakes in your making the wrong choice.

ill try to make it clearer:

say your taking a math test and the question is

1 + 1 = ?

a- 1

b- 2

if you answered 1 because you really thought that was the answer, then that would be a mistake.

however, if you knew that the answer is 2 but you wrote down 1 anyway, e walang pagkakamali jan.

sounds like a fairytail love story.  welcome to the real world.  would you say the same thing to battered women who stay in relationships cause they are "in love" or  women whose spouses continually cheat on them. etc... 

i agree with your point about loving with all your heart, but when things get nasty you have to use your head also.  whats the use of being in love if your not happy?

if they are willing to listen then why not..?

this is more of a personal experience bro...i agree that we should always use our heads. my experience of love is obviously far from what you experienced. if living a fairytail love story puts me in the heavens....then ok lang. hahaha.... dont you want to be in the heavens? (joke)

peace!! :)

lahat naman nagkakamali e,  but to say that "cheating is a mistake" is wrong.

a MISTAKE is an UNINTENTIONAL ERROR (please check the dictionary if you dont trust me).

when you cheat, you KNOW you are doing wrong - (intentional na yun).

you may have made a mistake kasi akala mo hindi ka mahuhuli but there are no mistakes in your making the wrong choice. 

ill try to make it clearer:

say your taking a math test and the question is

1 + 1 = ?

a- 1

b- 2

if you answered 1 because you really thought that was the answer, then that would be a mistake.

however, if you knew that the answer is 2 but you wrote down 1 anyway, e walang pagkakamali jan.

Hahaha!! Todo na to!!!

Sorry mod for creating a scene.

The only point that I wanted to bring forward was my disagreement to the statement made:

“i also dont agree with some people here saying things like "lahat naman ng tao NAGKAKAMALI..."

Yun lang po... sorry if I did not read my dictionary and made a mathematical analysis before delivering my piece. :thumbsupsmiley:

Tao lang po...

peace :)

As what Gigolo said, the intention is not to make you look stupid, kundi ung wag na lang kayo lalong masaktan pa.

Look, kapag hindi inamin ng guy, pagdating ng araw malilimutan mo na lang yun naturally.

Unlike kapag aaminin ng guy, magiiwan yun ng malaking marka sa girl at ung marka na yun, everytime na magkakaruon kayo ng mis-understanding sa future, babalik at babalik sa isip ng girl yun kaya mas lalong lalaki ang gap niyo ng partner mo.

As what Gigolo said, the intention is not to make you look stupid, kundi ung wag na lang kayo lalong masaktan pa.

Look, kapag hindi inamin ng guy, pagdating ng araw malilimutan mo na lang yun naturally.

Unlike kapag aaminin ng guy, magiiwan yun ng malaking marka sa girl at ung marka na yun, everytime na magkakaruon kayo ng mis-understanding sa future, babalik at babalik sa isip ng girl yun kaya mas lalong lalaki ang gap niyo ng partner mo.

hmm i think thats paranoia alam mo NOT all girls are paranoid! and would end up like that.. pls dont generalize it.. it depends on how she understand the true meaning of the word FORGIVENESS and how much she really VALUE your relationship and i guess MATURITY also counts here and most specially the enormity of LOVE she has for you.. u may sometimes not comprehend it but thats the way it is true love works like magic.. :blush:

hmm i think thats paranoia alam mo NOT all girls are paranoid! and would end up like that.. pls dont generalize it.. it depends on how she understand the true meaning of the word FORGIVENESS and how much she really VALUE your relationship and i guess MATURITY also counts here and most specially the enormity of LOVE she has for you.. u may sometimes not comprehend it but thats the way it is true love works like magic..  :blush:

case to case basis siguro. depends on how the partner will take it.... depends on the situation and maturity of the partner.... depends on the level of love and capability to understand.

so gigolo.. dont be hesitant to tell the truth.. and dont be afraid that you might loose her.. take it as a test on how much she really loves you.. it would benefit you both, if she really does love you she wont leave you.. and mararamdaman mo kung gaano kasarap yung feeling na may taong nagmamahal sayo ng totoo.. same thing with the girl she would realize kung gaano ka rin pala nia kamahal, that she can't afford to loose you.. :)

so gigolo.. dont be hesitant to tell the truth.. and dont be afraid that you might loose her.. take it as a test on how much she really loves you.. it would benefit you both, if she really does love you she wont leave you.. and mararamdaman mo kung gaano kasarap yung feeling na may taong nagmamahal sayo ng totoo.. same thing with the girl she would realize kung gaano ka rin pala nia kamahal, that she can't afford to loose you..  :)

im sori ke mike chester pala.. hehe peace gig0lo.. bat ba ikaw naisip ko? hehehe :D

so gigolo.. dont be hesitant to tell the truth.. and dont be afraid that you might loose her.. take it as a test on how much she really loves you.. it would benefit you both, if she really does love you she wont leave you.. and mararamdaman mo kung gaano kasarap yung feeling na may taong nagmamahal sayo ng totoo.. same thing with the girl she would realize kung gaano ka rin pala nia kamahal, that she can't afford to loose you..  :)

Thanks for the advise tanya. I will remember your words when this happens to me... :)

:P

im sori ke mike chester pala.. hehe peace gig0lo.. bat ba ikaw naisip ko? hehehe :rolleyes: