What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

I can forgive...... but i cannot forget.... that is why we learn from our experiences di ba? let them go and find a person who would think first before acting or doing something stupid

gigolo echo ko n lng cnabe mo hehehehe..

as what gigolo sed its a case to case. depends on how the partner will take it.... depends on the situation and maturity of the partner.... depends on the level of love and capability to understand. :)

hmm i think thats paranoia alam mo NOT all girls are paranoid! and would end up like that.. pls dont generalize it.. it depends on how she understand the true meaning of the word FORGIVENESS and how much she really VALUE your relationship and i guess MATURITY also counts here and most specially the enormity of LOVE she has for you.. u may sometimes not comprehend it but thats the way it is true love works like magic..  :blush:

case to case basis siguro. depends on how the partner will take it.... depends on the situation and maturity of the partner.... depends on the level of love and capability to understand.

:)

Yes, i agree, but you will never know the maturity of your partner and the enormity of love she has for you until the time you admit to her that you cheat.

So why take the risk of losing the one you love, whereas you can take the other way by not admitting it to her. I'm sure pagdating ng araw, at hindi naman na mangyayari ulit na lokohin ka niya, everything will goes back to normal.

Unlike pag malaman niya... kahit na pinapakita ng girl na OK lang siya.... deep inside masakit sa kaniya yun. Its just that meron lang mga girls na showy sa feeling nila at ung iba naman kinikimkim na lang ung nararamdaman nila.

Kasi pag inamin mo, of course sasabihin mo kung sino ung girl, or kung ano ung nagawa ninyo, etc. and everytime na maiisip ito ng partner mo, or may mga circumstances na mangyayari whereas magre remind sa partner mo ung ginawa mong kalokohan, e magdurusa pa rin sila di ba.

Yeah, why not ..

I can forgive for i am just a mere human too, i also commited a lot of mistakes. So what do I have to not forgive other people with the fact that the one who commited it is the one I love?

Guess i have nothing.

but wait I'm also a forgive-but-not-forget person

:mtc:

Yes, i agree, but you will never know the maturity of your partner and the enormity of love she has for you until the time you admit to her that you cheat.

So why take the risk of losing the one you love, whereas you can take the other way by not admitting it to her. I'm sure pagdating ng araw, at hindi naman na mangyayari ulit na lokohin ka niya, everything will goes back to normal.

Unlike pag malaman niya... kahit na pinapakita ng girl na OK lang siya.... deep inside masakit sa kaniya yun. Its just that meron lang mga girls na showy sa feeling nila at ung iba naman kinikimkim na lang ung nararamdaman nila.

Kasi pag inamin mo, of course sasabihin mo kung sino ung girl, or kung ano ung nagawa ninyo, etc. and everytime na maiisip ito ng partner mo, or may mga circumstances na mangyayari whereas magre remind sa partner mo ung ginawa mong kalokohan, e magdurusa pa rin sila di ba.

some of the guys tlga.. pag dating sa ganyang bagay minsan nde ko tlga kayo maintindihan kung bkt kayo ganyan.. sakit sa ulo tlga! kuuuuu! :grr: hehehe but eniweiz! cge n nga wag k ng umamin ang importante nman yung nde mo n uulitin ulit eh.. ska ang importante nman ung LOVE KITA! un n un! :) basta nxt time wag k ng papahuli hah! JOke! :D

gamble yan e! if you admit to your fault, then there is a better chance she will forgive you than if she finds out on her own. now if youre hoping that she never finds out nalang, then you will just have to live with your conscience for the rest of your life (that is if your really sorry for what you did). kung wala ka namang konsensya, then you probably dont love her as much as you think you do.

Once is enough...

twice is too much...

pag third time na... Damn! stupidity na pag binigyan pa ng chance...

A relationship is not only based on love but also on trust... I don't think I can be with someone whom I don't trust no matter how much I love him...

Edited by astrea

it depends. both are easy to say given the right time, right person and right circumstances. however, it becomes difficult if your saying sorry to someone you love with all your heart and you hurt so much.

hard to say "i'm sorry" to someone you doesn't want to hurt but u have to..

hard to say "i love you" to someone you don't really love but you don"t want to hurt..

I can forgive...... but i cannot forget.... that is why we learn from our experiences di ba? let them go and find a person who would think first before acting or doing something stupid

if it's that easy for you to let go of someone you once cherished, then let her go. if you cannot accept her as your special someone after what she did....then i think it's ok to let go. i dont keep a relationship dahil lang sa awa.

problem is, if you still love her despite what she did....ibang usapan na sakin yun. kasi i can forgive...case to case basis....

I have to agree...balik na lang sa normal. If the cheater can carry the load of the guilt...better not to tell his/her partner about it.

When my partner cheated on me before....nag-amok talaga ako (worst days of my life). Looking back, I always tell myself, sana hindi ko na lang nalaman...(hindi sana masakit). Kasi after that everything went back to normal. What mike chester said happened to us exactly. I asked who the boy was, what they did...etc. And the feeling was "grabeng padurusa." Sh*t! I dont even want to remember....!

Whew!!! That was 5 years ago....

some of the guys tlga.. pag dating sa ganyang bagay minsan nde ko tlga kayo maintindihan kung bkt kayo ganyan.. sakit sa ulo tlga! kuuuuu!  :grr: hehehe but eniweiz! cge n nga wag k ng umamin ang importante nman yung nde mo n uulitin ulit eh.. ska ang importante nman ung LOVE KITA! un n un!  :) basta nxt time wag k ng papahuli hah!  JOke! :D

Exactly the reason why we are having this conversation. To make you understand….that some things are better left unsaid.

Kung sakit na nga lang ng partner mo ang panloloko….ibang usapan na yan.

some of the guys tlga.. pag dating sa ganyang bagay minsan nde ko tlga kayo maintindihan kung bkt kayo ganyan.. sakit sa ulo tlga! kuuuuu!  :grr: hehehe but eniweiz! cge n nga wag k ng umamin ang importante nman yung nde mo n uulitin ulit eh.. ska ang importante nman ung LOVE KITA! un n un!  :) basta nxt time wag k ng papahuli hah!  JOke! :D

Hindi kaya ang mga babae ang mas mahirap intindihin :D .

Anyway, if you're partner has cheated on you, wag mo na munang konprontahin or worse, wag mo na munang iwanan. Tingnan mo na muna kung ano ba ang naging dahilan kung bakit nagawa niya na lokohin ka, and then at saka ka mag decide if it is better to leave him or ituloy niyo pa ung relationship ninyo. Kasi sometimes, baka nasa sa iyo din naman ang pagkukulang e.

gamble yan e!  if you admit to your fault, then there is a better chance she will forgive you than if she finds out on her own.  now if youre hoping that she never finds out nalang, then you will just have to live with your conscience for the rest of your life (that is if your really sorry for what you did).  kung wala ka namang konsensya, then you probably dont love her as much as you think you do.

As you said, as long as you really feels sorry on what you did, sa tingin ko naman hindi ka na mabo-bother ng conscience mo.

I have to agree...balik na lang sa normal. If the cheater can carry the load of the guilt...better not to tell his/her partner about it.

When my partner cheated on me before....nag-amok talaga ako (worst days of my life). Looking back, I always tell myself, sana hindi ko na lang nalaman...(hindi sana masakit). Kasi after that everything went back to normal. What mike chester said happened to us exactly. I asked who the boy was, what they did...etc. And the feeling was "grabeng padurusa." Sh*t! I dont even want to remember....!

Whew!!! That was 5 years ago....

And it will continue to haunt you for the rest of your life.... kaya tama ka pre, some things are better left unsaid.

Your cheating partner doesn't deserve anything from you anymore. He/she may say it likewise. (wag ka masaktan, refer to: 'Friendship' after a break-up with bf's/gf's )

If you really loved your partner, you can do a heroic thing: Let him/her learn. How?

Don't give yourself back. Going back is just like saying I am 'nothing' and you can do it again (tulad kapag PBA player syota mo).

He can mend his ways through another relationship. It's an envy if they worked fine but you should be proud because you taught him to be. (Proud of him, hindi lang sarili) ;)

I agree! If u really love d guy or girl u will give him or her a chance.. Minsan kc kailangan nyang magcnungaling or lokohin ka because of some reasons but what matter is.. in the long run kayo pa rin and as long as u feel that he really loves u and u feel the same way.. fight for it and i'm telling u it's worth it.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Exactly the reason why we are having this conversation. To make you understand….that some things are better left unsaid.

Kung sakit na nga lang ng partner mo ang panloloko….ibang usapan na yan.

oh wel, tagal ko din pinagisipan at pinagaralan yan pra maintindihan ko kung bkt.. based on my experience naintindihan ko n rin.. pero mas lalo na ngaun.. thanks for sharing guys! :)

bk my kulang syo kya nya nagawa yun  :wacko: joke

kung mahal or love mo sya patawarin mo nlng

pag inulit edi patawarin mo uli,

tpos ganun pa din edi don n sya :boo: joke

i strongly agree!!

more often than not, "it takes two to tango." check mo nga naman sarili mo kasi baka may pagkukulang ka rin. or better yet, ask your partner what you've done to deserve his/her cheating.

but of course, may cases na nagloloko ang isa ng walang dahilan.

:cool:

oh wel, tagal ko din pinagisipan at pinagaralan yan pra maintindihan ko kung bkt.. based on my experience naintindihan ko n rin.. pero mas lalo na ngaun.. thanks for sharing guys!  :)

Hahaha!! You’re most welcome… Ganun din naman kami…because of this conversation, we begin to understand some mysterious aspects about women.

Just remember that we also have a “puso.” We feel and get hurt (just like women).

:cool: :cool: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

i strongly agree!!

more often than not, "it takes two to tango." check mo nga naman sarili mo kasi baka may pagkukulang ka rin. or better yet, ask your partner what you've done to deserve his/her cheating.

but of course, may cases na nagloloko ang isa ng walang dahilan.

:cool:

i dnt think so.. dahil lng ba may pagkukulang ang partner mo pwede k ng magloko? papano yun? dba nobodys perfect so lahat n lng pedeng magloko? ganun ba yun?

i dnt buy yung nagloloko ng walang dahilan.. what i believe sa ganyan cguro nasa nagloloko n yung problema.. he/she is definitely sick.