What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

Of course ... as missmanners put it so succintly, "fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice, shame on me..." You can keep loving them ... but be watchful?

IMHO ... love is not possible without trust.

How can I rest secure in the so-called love of my partner when at the back of my mind I would constantly worry and fret about whether or not he is fooling around or not?

Thats not love. Thats a torture chamber.

How can I rest secure in the so-called love of my partner when at the back of my mind I  would constantly worry and fret about whether or not he is fooling around or not?

Hi Wyld!

How can we assure to our partner that we are no longer cheating them? Ang hirap kasi pag nagkarun ka na ng history of infidelity, tama ung isang nagsabi dito na ang isang relationship parang baso, pag nabasag maibalik man ulit, may lamat na.

Curious lang ako, can you expound more on how does a woman feels when she is in that state of the so called "torture chamber"? :)

How can I rest secure in the so-called love of my partner when at the back of my mind I  would constantly worry and fret about whether or not he is fooling around or not?

Love is never secure, security means never having to worry, in an ideal world, that would be great. However, for the here and now, love, I think, means keeping the romance alive. If you don’t worry about your partner, you might let things slide, little things at first, perhaps the way you dress, later on bigger things, like hygiene. :sick:

Worry, and let your partner worry. That way you both work at keeping the fires of love going.

How can we assure to our partner that we are no longer cheating them? Ang hirap kasi pag nagkarun ka na ng history of infidelity, tama ung isang nagsabi dito na ang isang relationship parang baso, pag nabasag maibalik man ulit, may lamat na.

I suppose one has to constantly strive to show one’s true depth of feelings. Try and try, until you die … or are sick of trying. It shows how much you love him/her by your efforts. Just don’t forget, love yourself enough that you don’t give all of yourself.

Love is never secure, security means never having to worry, in an ideal world, that would be great. However, for the here and now, love, I think, means keeping the romance alive. If you don’t worry about your partner, you might let things slide, little things at first, perhaps the way you dress, later on bigger things, like hygiene. :sick:

Worry, and let your partner worry. That way you both work at keeping the fires of love going.

Thats a good sort of worrying .. in fact I wont use the word worrying for that. Thats caring. Thats loving.

Love and let your partner love. If love is true then you will unceasingly work at keeping the flames of love goin.

;)

Earlier today I had a long talk with a friend of mine who found out that his wife of 32 years has been fooling around with another guy. Though my friend was really pissed off, he took time to consider life with and without his wife. Amazingly, he chose to stay with her.

I asked him what was wrong with him. His wife is sleeping with somebody young enough to be her son. He said, "I'm not in love with my wife, I love her. With all her faults, with all her imperfections, she's still the woman I chose to marry. I take it as a complement that some 28 year old kid is crazy about my 54 year old wife."

THAT'S LOVE.

..shet, hindi ko alam reaction ko dito.

-Sin™

Different people have different reasons what pets they want to have.

DOG

People love dogs, because they show, reciporcate the love and care to/of their masters.

They manifest it trough barks and body language.

SNAKE

Though people know that snakes will not give them anything but s**t and worse a dealy venomouse bite, they simply love them for some reasons. One reason is that people will admire you for having

a deadly creature around rather then run from it.

Some SNAKE huh

..shet, hindi ko alam reaction ko dito.

-Sin™

Earlier today I had a long talk with a friend of mine who found out that his wife of 32 years has been fooling around with another guy. Though my friend was really pissed off, he took time to consider life with and without his wife. Amazingly, he chose to stay with her.

I asked him what was wrong with him. His wife is sleeping with somebody young enough to be her son. He said, "I'm not in love with my wife, I love her. With all her faults, with all her imperfections, she's still the woman I chose to marry. I take it as a complement that some 28 year old kid is crazy about my 54 year old wife."

THAT'S LOVE.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's easier for me to say "I'm sorry"...it's second nature for me dahil mapagkumbaba ako at hindi nagtatanim nang samang loob....to a fault pa nga eh...

Saying "I love you" at the beginning is harder lalo na doon sa taong mahal ko but once establish na yung relationship...laging me "I love you" and somehow I find saying it in Tagalog more meaningful & deeper..."mahal na mahal kita"

...to my friends and family kasama palagi and "I love..." on the phone, letters, and before saying good-bye while beso-beso....I'm a touchy feely kinda person kasi eh!

from my experience, saying "i love you" is just like giving away peanuts. some friends of mine (guys and girls alike) usually say it just after a night or two of dating just to get a quick lay. there's no sense in saying this anymore. even fubus say this to their partners after a raunchy, hot and steamy sex session. you wouldn't know if they genuinely mean it or not. some girls say it for financial purposes fearing that the guy wouldn't take them out anymore for a cruise in their bmw to watch a movie and treat them for popcorn or a fine dining restaurant.

for some, saying "i'm sorry" is also like second nature. it's becoming like an expression like "oh s@%t", "ouch", or "excuse me". i experience this first hand in metro manila malls especially in SM. 3 barkadas walking in a horizontal line without even flinching that they might bump someone. when they bump you, they say sorry without even shifting their pace or adjusting their path. it's like doing it on purpose and just apologizing to difuse the other person's anger.

just an observation...

Mas Mahirap yung I Love You. Kahit mga naging gf ko bihira ko sabihin yun.

Kasi natutunan ko pag sasabihin yun kailangan sincere ka talaga. Tapos naalala ko bakit pag after namin magsex mga naging gf ko hindi ko masabi yung I love you. Kasi mali na nagsex kami. Pre-Marital Sex

• 2 weeks later...