Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

• 3 weeks later...

Other exes no more communication at all.

But my last ex gf, we still talk and see each other from time to time. We hang out, have coffee, dinner, overnight at hotels and of course have Sex. I just try to give her a Great Time when she has time to spare and also to give her an escape from her toxic relationship. She is practically the Breadwinner, Workhorse and do it all in that relationship. Poor woman.

• Like (+1) 1

Most of them are ok. Yes they still do affect me in some ways.  At the end of the day, you do still care about them.  wala naman akong tragic break up.  

If you ask why i know where they are.... they are still in touch..... from serious relationships naging ex with benefits na... hay buhay

Edited by 4EK
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Winner! (+1) 1

two passed away last 2020... non covid related. 

high school short term 4month ex passed away due to diabetes and pregnancy / giving birth complications. the baby lived but has a cleft pallate and limb defect. 

long time almost 7year ex passed away due to stroke exacerbated by drugs. she od'd on Pinoy E. 

so maybe im the bad one. 

• 1 month later...