Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

3 hours ago, X-23 said:

Never got affected by an ex maski magkita pa kami or magkasama. Not sure kung dahil bato ako o mayabang ako. 😁 Yun tipong marirealize ko pag nakita ko ulit na syet bat ampanget pala neto? Lol!

mayabang ka talaga but that is better than habol ka ng habol sa ex mo....LOL

• Haha (+1) 2
9 hours ago, handsomebob said:

mayabang ka talaga but that is better than habol ka ng habol sa ex mo....LOL

Oo nga, sabi nga nung isang ex ko yan sa akin kse nga 3x na sya umuwi ng Pinas para balikan ako and inaya ko pa uminom kasi naawa na ako isip ko magsex na lang kami pag lasing na ko kaso eww na talaga kaya ayun sabi ang yabang ko. Hahaha! Anyway, friends pa rin naman kami. Inaasar ko pa rin sya twing imemessage nya ko. 😂

On 3/12/2022 at 10:35 PM, X-23 said:

Never got affected by an ex maski magkita pa kami or magkasama. Not sure kung dahil bato ako o mayabang ako. 😁 Yun tipong marirealize ko pag nakita ko ulit na syet bat ampanget pala neto? Lol!

Eto ung gusto ko din mangyari sakin hahahahaha

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

My exs are probably married right now. Some passed away, the guys i’ve dated from the Boomer pool LOL.

I find it fascinating when some of my friends would see their ex on FB, Whatever they’re daydreaming about what could have been or might have been. 

Stop obsessing these people! They’re not so special as you think. They’re called Xlovers. They dont love you enough. 

• 2 months later...

we do chat once in while mag touch base lang and I have ask her out payag naman siya pero may ground rules siya like kwentuhan lang dinner and coffee tapos uwi na but knowing her sa una or 2nd pwede yun but I'm sure i can convince her to do it again since single mon siya and well past her prime so no risk at all .  but did not go that far kasi baka hanapin ko siya ulit and that spell BIG trouble . 

On 4/6/2022 at 3:45 PM, itsmejay said:

Still with her family and in the job she got right before she left me. She's also in my head, every now and then, triggering mini- or almost-episodes of depression from time to time. Getting better now, though!

I know the feeling tol

Right now I am having a difficulty starting a new relationship even if this current one has been so good to me.