Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A nurse living abroad. According the guy she replaced me with and subsequently married, she became  very promiscous that his then husband filed an adultery case on her. He was asking for my forgivess as he felt karma fell on him and had a string of bad lucks. I never had an ill feelings with the guy and I am somewhat appreciative that I really came to see my ex’s personality.

I just hope she got her life straightened as she had 2 kids from different fathers after.

• 3 weeks later...

Nasa kanila masaya na sa iba hahaha 

But seryoso I don't love him na but di ba minsan mapapaisip ka  na, bat happy Kang leche ka? Haha I mean deserve nya ba talagang maging happy? After ng traumatic experience na dinanas ko sayo? Huh? Bat mas mukhang Ikaw pa naging masaya sating dalawa?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 

Yah, haha well everyone deserves to be happy nga naman. 

• 1 month later...

Some guy who works for Social Security in England - he sold our apartment to his folks, I have no idea how he's doing now.

Another one is married a nurse and living in Dubai, we still chat once in a while - He's totally depends on his wife's income. 

A personal trainer who is popular with middle aged ladies, women retirees and widows - He broke up with his 65 year old retiree who has 7 kids. 

• 4 weeks later...