Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

On 4/6/2022 at 3:45 PM, itsmejay said:

Still with her family and in the job she got right before she left me. She's also in my head, every now and then, triggering mini- or almost-episodes of depression from time to time. Getting better now, though!

I know the feeling tol

Right now I am having a difficulty starting a new relationship even if this current one has been so good to me. 

With someone else 

Halos pinagsabay kami ng 1 month kaya pala ganon na amg feelings nya laging nagagalit ayaw ako msg nagahahanap lamg pala ng reason para hiwalayan ako 

Still affect me??? Nung una but sa nangyari kahit almost 9 years wala na lahat mg pinagsamahan namin nawala yun lang din pala ang solution na mabilis para naka move on 

Its good for me and thankful na din 

On 9/15/2022 at 6:59 AM, mr greyish said:

With someone else 

Halos pinagsabay kami ng 1 month kaya pala ganon na amg feelings nya laging nagagalit ayaw ako msg nagahahanap lamg pala ng reason para hiwalayan ako 

Still affect me??? Nung una but sa nangyari kahit almost 9 years wala na lahat mg pinagsamahan namin nawala yun lang din pala ang solution na mabilis para naka move on 

Its good for me and thankful na din 

still be thankful po. Bawal po maging selfish. ✌️

Married to an ugly girl. When I said ugly, it's not because I find her physically unattractive to which she is not to sound bitter. Hahaha she's ugly inside and out and they are match made by hell. 

Isang INC na may pamilyang estapador at isang babaeng nangutang sa ex ng jowa niya pangsimula ng negosyo tapos nag malinis na...

"HALA HINDI KO ALAM NA EX KA NIYA".

So yes, I am happy for them but I am not happy with the 200k utang na di pa nababayaran.

I could have given that to my parents or to those who deserve my help. Not to some users I encountered.