Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

• 2 weeks later...

My wife was my 8th GF, counting only those relationships that I considered serious.

My first GF is now a successful doctor...#2 is in the States, no info on #3...#4 is a jounalist/public relations practitioner...also no info on #5...#6 is now an executive for a major bank...and #7 works for a big advertising company. Of these seven, two never married.

While I was just dating (not yet courting) my future wife, there were two other girls that I was also dating at around the same time. One is now a doctor, the other owns a travel agency. As with two of my ex's, these two also didn't marry.

With the internet and social media, it has become easier to track down people from our past. I guess it's only natural for us to get curious about our ex's so I tried to look them up. I guess it's also normal to wonder what life could have been had I ended up with any of them...especially those 4 who never married.

In the end, however, I still think my wife was/is the best partner I could ever have chosen. No regrets.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...