Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

Kung san sya mas masaya , grabe lang , yung pakiramdam lang ng bakit ko hindi tanggapin para hindi nako maapektuhan , lagi kong sinasabi sa sarili ko na kalimutan ka pero bakit mas lalo pa kitang naiisip , lagi ko sinasabi sa sarili ko na lahat ng bagay nangyayari dahil may dahil , pero bakit di ko maintindihan to , sanay nako e , matapang , mapag panggap , pero ,bakit ? Bakit hindi ko magawa ngayon . Bakit ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The last one is in Bacolod with a child and working as an online teacher while still trying to pursue his music career... He is really too old for that already.

The others, I don't know anymore.

I'm only curious about one of my ex'es because he is literally the best sex I've ever had... I wonder where he is or if he is married. He is not the marrying kind though.

Ex no.1,My first love! nasa Japan; HS gf,almost 7 months na since yung last date namin. Always looking forward to our next meeting.

Ex no.2, My accidental love! nasa Chicago;College gf, more than a year na since the last . Maybe next year magkita ulit kami.

Wala ng iba silang dalawa lang.

I have a very good relationship with the both of them, from when we were still bf and gf; till this day,pare-parehas na nga lang kaming taken na.

And yes the sex is still the best part of our meeting (when it's time for that moment).