Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

All does not affect me anymore but one. Yung last ko. I tried to get her back after some time after breaking up with her. It was too late when I realized that She is the one for me. She is going to get married and she was already pregnant.

That was 5years ago. Still can't get through on the thought. Oh Well.. I'll find somebody new.

• 1 month later...

dunno. but a few weeks back, mutual friends tell me she did a project with them, took their money, and didn't deliver the work on her end.
all i could say was: "we haven't been together in years." so it was actually the best decision i made by leaving our relationship. otherwise,
i would be affected, through no fault of my own...

I have an EX when I was still in college. I saw her, pauwi ako nun from school mga 9pm, binubugaw siya for 3k ng isang gay guy. 😔

It hurts a lot na makita kong ganun ginagawa niya. If I had money that time kukunin ko siya kaso student pa lang ako noon. 😓

I saw her again sa mall with a guy na alam kong client niya lang. 😐 This was the last time I saw her.

Sana sumali siya sa MTC and makita ko siya sa Spa thread. Panigurado pupuntahan ko siya parati. 🤗

Edited by Johnny Storm
  • 2 weeks later...