FYI.

Sultan Mining and Energy Development Corporation will be issuing new shares to the public starting June 26, 2008. Offer price is set at Php 1.00 per share, with minimum subscription of 10,000 shares, and thereafter, in multiples of 1,000 shares.

sa tagal ko nang hindi bumibisita sa MTC, ngayon ko lang nakita 'tong thread na 'to.

well, anyway. here's my concern and i hope you guys can help me out.

i got a small share from one of the biggest network in this country. its initial price was P8.50 and i was lucky enough to have 3000 worth of share. i heard that the share is now at 11.50 or 10 something.

i am curious of how the stock market works and how i can play with the stocks i have. can i use my share from this network to buy another stock? how much is the usual initial price? do i really need a broker? help, anyone. thanks!

Sir visit the website of PSE at http://www.pse.org.ph/

• 1 month later...

well regulated naman siguro ang stock brokers sa PSE. besides gagamitin mo lang naman ang system nila para makapag trade sa PSE. in my case i'm using online trading facilities. di ko pa na try na merong agent from the broker so i have no comment regarding that part.

well regulated naman siguro ang stock brokers sa PSE. besides gagamitin mo lang naman ang system nila para makapag trade sa PSE. in my case i'm using online trading facilities. di ko pa na try na merong agent from the broker so i have no comment regarding that part.

Correct.. Is it easy to sell your stocks through online.. 5 years ago when I was there I just tell my broker to sell and its sold.. Any reco on site to register for online trading.. how does it work.. Daming tanong.. sensya na medyo nangangapa pa sa Physix online trading. Where I am right now, the bank doubles as brokers.

Very well managed mining company but at the tail end of its mine life. Its padcal mine should last another 4- 5 years, so very little upside at these levels. Expect good dividend payouts though.

The stock market is ALWAYS prospective so better buy the upcoming mines. In this regards AT is my best bet (Disclosure: I have shares in AT). OV should be interesting also, with First Oil fm Galoc due in the next 2 weeks (Disclosure: I have shares in OV)

On the blue chips, I would buy Meralco on a pullback.

J

guys, what do u think of PHILEX? newbie lng ako d2.. hope somebody can help me.. aside from philex ano pa pwde?
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...