accordcapital aka philstocks and bpitrade :rolleyes:

are you a technical trader? or more of a fundamentalist?

I still could not read price charts, hence I could not do swing trading. :lol:

I currently have ORE, SMPH, EDC, FPH, SFI, and DGTL in my portfolio. pang-small time lang though..hehehe

I currently have ORE, SMPH, EDC, FPH, SFI, and DGTL in my portfolio. pang-small time lang though..hehehe

I like the chart of FPH parang mag re test sa high if not tumuloy pa.DGTL and SMPH is currently moving sideways.ORE should have continued sana if malakas siya eh.It's just my personal opinion lang.Haha goodluck.

I like the chart of FPH parang mag re test sa high if not tumuloy pa.DGTL and SMPH is currently moving sideways.ORE should have continued sana if malakas siya eh.It's just my personal opinion lang.Haha goodluck.

thanks! good for you coz you know how to read them charts.hehehe..DGTL - i'm longterm on this coz they say that its a rebound stock. long term on EDC and FPH as well. ORE and other JAP stocks are not for the faint-hearted. LOL! magkaka-heart attack gawa ng wild swings nito. ipit ako sa ORE ngayon. I would like to transfer my SMPH to PNB.

Do you have SCC stocks (coz of your nick)? what do you have in your portfolio?

Nope,I don't have SCC,ginamit ko semirara as my nick kasi ang galing ng stock na yan diba?For reading charts,you might want to attend seminars on technical analysis(ex.absolute traders,personal mentors) but there are a lot of people who are better chart readers than me since i just use the basic patterns as my guide.On my portfolio i have SM,ACR,GMAP,very tiny positions on the following;PO,ALPHA,CEI . I sold my PX a while ago at 10.6 i got in yesterday at 9.82.

charts po.

its simple lang naman to read charts. you might want to start with OHLC. masyadong technical no? well it just means Open, High, Low, Close. knowing that, spend a little time looking at an OHLC chart and you'll figure it out. particularly pay attention to the open, high, low and close values.

lets leave it at that muna. you can post your questions if you want to... happy charting

Well, yes sir you can say that. I have been trading on and off the market but I am actively trading again this past year. Mas ok mag start ng technical analysis dahil sa mas madaling intindihin at madaling i-apply sa trading unlike fundamental analysis na medyo mas mahirap maintindihan lalo na kung wala kang background sa accounting of something like it.

how long kana nag trade sir? on including off?

Well, yes sir you can say that. I have been trading on and off the market but I am actively trading again this past year. Mas ok mag start ng technical analysis dahil sa mas madaling intindihin at madaling i-apply sa trading unlike fundamental analysis na medyo mas mahirap maintindihan lalo na kung wala kang background sa accounting of something like it.

eeerrrr :wacko: :wacko:

can you point out where I said that the market is 'stable'? (whatever you meant by that)

i seem to not able to remember saying that and when i read back i can't seem to find it.

what i can remember though is i said 'no comment'.

thanks

Well I'm trying to learn as much as I can naman in the current bull run so when the market turns around, I can still get out alive.

Maybe you are right sir to say that the market is stable, stable in making losers in the market. Have a good day!

Yes I was the one who said that the market is never stable and you asked me to elaborate my statement and so I did. Then you responded with "no comment" with matching rolling eyes which I don't get the point btw. You didn't agreed nor disagreed with my previous statement so would you mind elaborating your "no comment :rolleyes: :unsure: " ?

Anyway, I hope everybody made a killing this week! :)

mukhang wala ako kawala. if i do not answer you asking me to elaborate, it might appear that i'm rude... but if i do... well you know how most discussions go...

anyway, i do not see any connection of people losing money in the stock market to its 'stability' as far as my understanding of the word 'stable' is concerned. and i had already asked you to elaborate 'not stable'. so i just decided na 'no comment' nalang.

hope that answered your question.

Yes I was the one who said that the market is never stable and you asked me to elaborate my statement and so I did. Then you responded with "no comment" with matching rolling eyes which I don't get the point btw. You didn't agreed nor disagreed with my previous statement so would you mind elaborating your "no comment :rolleyes: :unsure: " ?

Anyway, I hope everybody made a killing this week! :)