• 2 months later...

^ Nice one Magnus. What is your take on the current outlook for Philippine stocks? Sayang I missed the very low points..ayaw kasi ni misis pagalaw yung cash namin dati so nakapasok ako medyo late na....Most of the banks now are on their 52 week high...and a lot of the companies are also at that point...tataas pa kaya sila? Like I bought URC since it was on an uptrend pero 52 week high na siya eh hehe....

^ Nice one Magnus. What is your take on the current outlook for Philippine stocks? Sayang I missed the very low points..ayaw kasi ni misis pagalaw yung cash namin dati so nakapasok ako medyo late na....Most of the banks now are on their 52 week high...and a lot of the companies are also at that point...tataas pa kaya sila? Like I bought URC since it was on an uptrend pero 52 week high na siya eh hehe....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Mga bros! mern b sa pinas na online trading? i want to get a feel of the local stock market kc. PM me kung mern kayong mga alam. Thanks!

meron sa citiseconline, bpi trading, metrobank atbp....

is it still favorable to invest sa stock market today?

how much is the minimum capital? any tips for a newbie?

25K sa citiseconline....try mo munang mag stock trading game sa PSE.org

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

sorry for late reply. sa PSE sell if it nears 3100 unless it convincingly strong uptrend. buy if it bounces from 2787. i think for now those are the resistance and support levels ng PSEi. unless PSEi goes above or way below those limits to start another trend, expect it to just move sideways.

sorry for late reply. sa PSE sell if it nears 3100 unless it convincingly strong uptrend. buy if it bounces from 2787. i think for now those are the resistance and support levels ng PSEi. unless PSEi goes above or way below those limits to start another trend, expect it to just move sideways.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this is the right thread but if you guys are interested in technical analysis lessons try the following, though its mostly geared for forex.

Technical Analysis 1

Basic concepts of Technical Analysis. The precepts of technical analysis, its strengths, weaknesses, the different charting systems and an examination of basic concepts (trends, supports, resistances, and peak and trough analysis).

Note: We will have a 5 minute waiting period before classes start. In case of limited numbers scheduled classes may be moved or rescheduled upon consensus of the people present.

Registration URL: https://student.gototraining.com/38n6c/regi...716098152891904

Training ID: 174-628-692

Technical Analysis 2

Classical Technical Analysis. An examination of the basic charting patterns, their setups, and application in real market conditions.

Note: We will have a 5 minute waiting period before classes start. In case of limited numbers scheduled classes may be moved or rescheduled upon consensus of the people present.

Registration URL: https://student.gototraining.com/38n6c/regi...040234797188608

Training ID: 174-771-036

Technical Analysis 3

Candlestick Charting Basics. An introduction to candlestick charting theory. Basic patterns and what to do when things get too confusing.

Registration URL: https://student.gototraining.com/38n6c/regi...927738036551936

Training ID: 174-957-948

Technical Analysis 4

Working With Indicators. Types of technical indicators and when to use them. An examination of Trend Followers, Leading Indicators and Volume studies.

Registration URL: https://student.gototraining.com/38n6c/regi...883379755561472

Training ID: 175-262-140

Technical Analysis 5

Working With Fibonacci. Among the most powerful tools in a technicians arsenal is Fibonacci analysis. Explore their different applications, and its theoretical underpinning.

Registration URL: https://student.gototraining.com/38n6c/regi...279195033926400

Training ID: 175-382-364

Beyond the Forex Chart

Inter-market Correlation Analysis. Examine the basis of the different currency pairs correlation with other asset classes and learn when and how to use them properly.

Registration URL: https://student.gototraining.com/38n6c/regi...937859995216384

Training ID: 175-406-164

Risk Management and Trading Systems

How to develop my own brand of trading. Risk management concepts and things to keep in mind when developing trading systems.

Registration URL: https://student.gototraining.com/38n6c/regi...596508771027200

Training ID: 175-438-484

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been offered to buy Ayala Preferred Shares by virtue of my Ayala Corp stockholdings. I am not sure of the advantages of preferred shares over owning common shares which I now have. Would you recommend I buy into this offer? Thanks in advance.

go to PSE's website (www.pse.org.ph) then search mo ang mga accredited na brokers. then try to get in touch with those brokers and you can ask questions from them about buying stocks.

in a nutshell, you open an account with a broker. buy a stock through them and either you keep the stock certificates or just leave it with the broker. some brokers have online systems so you can trade using the internet.

as of today PLDT is at 2505 per share and BDO is 42.5 per share. btw, you can buy minimum of 10 shares for PLDT and 100 shares siguro sa BDO di ako sure.

good luck

I want to engage in stock investments. Please tell me how to buy a stock?

Plan ko sa BDO or PLDT. Can u give me any ideas wher and how can i buy? What is the current selling price?

Thanks.

as far as i know the advantage of preferred shares over common shares is that if the company goes broke and they would sell off their assets, they would first pay off their creditors, whatever is left they will give back to the preferred shares holders and lastly whats left will be given back to common share holders.

I have been offered to buy Ayala Preferred Shares by virtue of my Ayala Corp stockholdings. I am not sure of the advantages of preferred shares over owning common shares which I now have. Would you recommend I buy into this offer? Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

4250 plus charges ng broker mo.

you can buy shares of stocks sa registered brokers sa PSE lang. check their website para sa list. me mga malalaking banks na meron din brokerage service like bpitrade, metrobank, rcbc, etc.

ang mga bonds sa banks ata yan eh di ko talaga sure.

When you say 42.5 per share......

It means 42.5 pesos per share?....IF the minimum is 100 share then 4250 ang kelangan ko iinvest?

San po ako bibili ng ganyan? Any BDO outlets?