talaga? thats about 7%. i thought 5 ticks bawi na ang PLDT. paki check ulit sir if pwede post ng computation.

thanks

I was doing some experiments the other day.

I bought PLDT when it was down to 2970 per unit....

sold it when it became 3200

Im such a dumb arse. The costs of selling and buying alone were barely covered. :(

I know this might be a dumb question but, When should you sell a stock?

I was doing some experiments the other day.

I bought PLDT when it was down to 2970 per unit....

sold it when it became 3200

Im such a dumb arse. The costs of selling and buying alone were barely covered. :(

set goals for yourself, you cannot be too greedy.

Kunwari, you bought at 2970, set mo sa sarili mo, "i will sell at 3200 para may profit and will sell pag bumaba sya ng 2965 para di gaano kalugi" parang ganun :)

Mas maganda din if you can look at the researches/advices ng broker mo, kung ilan yun risk ratio ng stock pick mo :)

you can sell at resistance levels (or support for cutting losses). or you can also sell at target prices. read a bit about technical analysis so you can learn how to determine these and other ways to help you when to judge your entry and exit points.

Looks like we're back at short term support, but still the trend is still alarmingly down. Intel reported earning below forecast after hours... so US futures still down and the sell-off there will probably continue tomorrow. Unless JP Morgan beats forecast, but from the looks of things, most of the big banks will mostly surprise everybody with bigger write-offs, except Goldman.

HanSeng???? what the hell happened.....going to be an ugly bloodbath for the US market....head for the hills and hide!!!! glad i got my golds in '02...bwahaahhaha.

chipmaker is right ....buy gold before it's too late....gold 1500????

how and where do you buy gold? In bars ba yan or small cubes or in jewelry form?