YTD ba? or from today up to the end of the year? Anyway you are forgetting TEL - my favorite

What are your top 5 stocks that you think will earn 10-15% until end of 07? :thumbsupsmiley:

I have my ideas but I want to get additional inputs from the experts :thumbsupsmiley:

For me:

1. GMA7 or GMAP

2. ABS

3. MEG

4. ALI

5. GEO

Anybody? :headsetsmiley:

For me I position my OV share til next year til 1st or 2nd Quarter i buy more when it's lower than 29. Just my gut feel on this stock. :rolleyes:

No gut feel here .... am invested in OV over the next 6-12 months because the Galoc oilfield will go into production by end 1st quarter 2008 where OV is the second biggest Filipino stakeholder

.... and then Octon will be drilled by 3rd quarter 2008 and OV is the biggest Filipino stakeholder there.

I thought of getting AT back in Feb 2007 when it was still trading below par knowing that in 1-year's time they'll be in production ..... but stupid me gambled on a blue chip instead of getting AT stock then :P ..... would have made 100% na sana ..... ngayon pa lang ako humahabol sa AT

You guys getting any BDO stocks soon?

There's no foreign offering for Splash and TKC... I don't think Splash will be subscribed much, which makes pushing the stock easier, although, with the falling market and hi PE ratio of 14x 2008forecase, i'd favor tkc steel more, with the lower PE ratio and 1/5 offering size.

JAP will probably push Splash bec of SB Capital and FMIC affiliation, though.

Edited by arkitekto

we will see these next two days kung saan papunta. pero i hope di natutuloy ang breakdown. either mag consolidate or mag retest ng resistance at 3800 will be ery good news. wala nako pera eh :(

for those who sold/cut loss or still in the sidelines i'm sure they'll want the breakdown to continue :)

Edited by magnus

akala ko pababa ung stock kasi dahil sa bomba nangyari sa batasan. ano ba nangyari, tumaas ung stock, hehe. nabigla ako. sabi ng mga stock market analyst na hindi apektado ung stock dahil not related to the market ung bomba. tama ba? hindi naman lumakas ung dollar. iwan,kung bakit? enlighten me. :unsure:

Market climbed because of the huge climb in Wall Street overnight. But, nevertheless, I myself was expecting only a neutral reaction from the market. Today's behavior indicates that the market is still very resilient. As long as Wall Street doesn't give us another bloodbath in the next couple of days, we may already be in the start of the traditional Christmas rally. (crossing my fingers)

For further weekly analyses of the PSEi and of selected stocks in the market, do visit my website at http://www.tsupitero.com/ (By the way, hindi po bastos ang ibig sabihin nyan) :thumbsupsmiley:

isang engot na tanong:

Maganda bang bumili ng longterm stocks ngayon in relation to strong peso compared 6 months ago?

Kung long term at disposable fund yan bro itaya mo na. Di mo naman mahuhuli sa bottom eh. Iwasan mo ang sakit na Over Analysis Paralysis na typical sa mga nagbabalak pumasok sa market. Just do it ika nga ni Nike.