Planning on investing on smb inc. any advise on this?

Bumili na ako ng 1000 shares as Local Small Investor on its IPO. 8000 pesos turned 8500.00 on its closing (debut day). Earned 500 pesos but in the following it slowed a little pero okay lang basta wag lang baba ng 8.00 pesos per share yung inivest ko..

Also if you want to put a phisix ticker on your google. add this courtesy of hamilton chua of financemanila.net.

<script src="http://gmodules.com/ig/ifr?url=http://hamiltonchua.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/pseticker.xml&synd=open&w=320&h=260&title=Philippine+Stock+Exchange+Ticker&lang=en&country=PH&border=%23ffffff%7C3px%2C1px+solid+%23999999&output=js"></script>

Edited by D. Sanchez
Bumili na ako ng 1000 shares as Local Small Investor on its IPO. 8000 pesos turned 8500.00 on its closing (debut day). Earned 500 pesos but in the following it slowed a little pero okay lang basta wag lang baba ng 8.00 pesos per share yung inivest ko..

Also if you want to put a phisix ticker on your google. add this courtesy of hamilton chua of financemanila.net.

<script src="http://gmodules.com/ig/ifr?url=http://hamiltonchua.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/pseticker.xml&synd=open&w=320&h=260&title=Philippine+Stock+Exchange+Ticker&lang=en&country=PH&border=%23ffffff%7C3px%2C1px+solid+%23999999&output=js"></script>

Sir do you think this would be a good first time investment for me? I have a little extra cash, and instead of purchasing new toys for myself i'd rather invest it in something that would make money for me. My Aunt, who has stocks in petron and vitarich is trying to discourage me and she is saying that with the things are going that the stocks is not a good option.

yung petron kasi at vitarich marami ang nag invest jan pero di pa masyado naiintindihan ng mga investors ang stock market ,marami ang nalugi jan lalo na sa vitarich yung mga nag retire na nabigyan ng shares instead of cash tsk tsk tsk talagang kawawa ... naalala ko ang vita 10pesos per share noon ngayon wala pa yata piso . yung petron naman umabot ng 20pesos bago bumagsak...

yung petron kasi at vitarich marami ang nag invest jan pero di pa masyado naiintindihan ng mga investors ang stock market ,marami ang nalugi jan lalo na sa vitarich yung mga nag retire na nabigyan ng shares instead of cash tsk tsk tsk talagang kawawa ... naalala ko ang vita 10pesos per share noon ngayon wala pa yata piso . yung petron naman umabot ng 20pesos bago bumagsak...

so its ok to invest in SMB inc? in your opinion how high can smb shares can reach? and does anybody know a good stock broker that would accept my small investment? tnx

hindi ako maka pag comment ng accurate sa SMB kasi hindi ako bumibili sa IPO's . tip ko lang sa iyo ..take your time hindi pabilisan yan... kung may time ka pag aralan mo muna.... malupit ang laro sa stocks walang teka teka or time out muna hahaha... Pero subukan mo pa konti konti para malaman mo rin.

Megaworld Properties looks promising compared to ALI! Even if I am selling ALI properties as a Realtor and at the same time stock investor.

Also, The TELCOs or Telecom companies like PILTEL and PLDT look good.

di ba overweight na ang property stocks? bka maipit.. trade wisely...

PLTL is looking good. .. chekout their disclusers and press releses.. 1st dividend payout mid 2008 daw.

TP was also revised by Citisec.

so its ok to invest in SMB inc? in your opinion how high can smb shares can reach? and does anybody know a good stock broker that would accept my small investment? tnx

pang retirement, ok siguro PCOR and SMB*.. although in d case of Petron medyo barat ata sa dividends

try citisec ... their online transactions are really convenient esp for guys like me who r not based in pinas..

try to compare ur taregt companies with their peers PCOR vs AP, FGEN, MER, PHX?

calling on the experts...

seems a lot of the 1st liners are rock bottom cheap and very attrative to buy,

but with no clear direction for the market yet.. is it better to go safe and get bonds (rates seem to be on the rise.. hopefully sunod agad ang yields).. what to do? what to do?

The market is still too volatile and the volume is very thin below 2B trading a day n NFS still dominate, Is still good to wait till the P6 break the 3050 before thinking of next step. In the volatile market is so easy to lost money and gain also, is just once appetite should be the consideration. stock is all about decipline once self. IMHO

calling on the experts...

seems a lot of the 1st liners are rock bottom cheap and very attrative to buy,

but with no clear direction for the market yet.. is it better to go safe and get bonds (rates seem to be on the rise.. hopefully sunod agad ang yields).. what to do? what to do?

If you have investible funds, buy the first liners while they are cheap. Fundamentals are still good so its just a matter of timing when to realize your gains.

For small investors, better go for citiseonline or philstocks.ph, and you also get full access to real time data.

their minimum commission is P20++ per transaction. Regular brokers usually have a minimum commission of P100++ per transaction.

So far this year, only mining and oil has worked for me. SCC, AT, OV.

Manganese miner ATN has shot up already too. I missed it. :)

US Fed Chairman Bernanke signals concern for inflation, so for the rest of the week, oil and mining might go down, which hopefully will be a good time to get into more oil stocks, since there really seems to be an oil supply shortage looming in the near future. Only higher and higher prices can cause 'demand destruction'.

guys, what do u think of PHILEX? newbie lng ako d2.. hope somebody can help me.. aside from philex ano pa pwde?

as per the experts' advice on previous posts... less risky if you get 1st liners (i.e. large cap, blue chip).

as for PX .. they gave 30% stock dividend last Apr i think... not bad if your strat is "buy and hold". tread and trade safely tho... these are tough times.

post-59275-1213012796.gif

hay buhay...walaaanng kabuhay-buhay stock market. 200 pts, more or less, binagsak na yata in a week's time.

favorite pa naman ng gobyernong 'to na patunay na umaangat ang ekonomiya. pero ang katunayan, pabulusok na ito since last year pa. ewan lang kung aware sila.

'di yata kasi iba ang 'ramdam nila. kaunlaran kaya?

hintay hintay lang tayo sa foreign funds pag nag balikan na sila yan ang good sign ganyan lang naman yan lagi sa ngayon busy pa sila sa oil ,commodities at precious metals pag lumabas na jan ang pera nila baka sa stocks naman pumunta malay natin sa pse mapunta ang iba.