Retail Investor are now relying on what will happen in the coming days.....We are in the resistance level when we reach almost PSE 3800 index. My own personal technical analysis......we dont have much issues to worry about but because as usual pinoys...they are just trying to go to safer ground when they saw what is happening to US and China as well...

Here, our main enemy is the political stability....i remember when GMA declare state of emergency...next day all the stock reach the bottom but in the next day it bounces back. Business club are still in support with GMA administration that's why my fundamental analysis is we are still in the right track. Am working in steel industry, i know the prices of steel in the market. Still soaring high....that's why am still sticking my investment in MINING.

Investor mr_pussywarmer.... :hypocritesmiley:

After all is said and done, stock market investment is it a gamble. Sometimes we get very lucky and sometimes we are very unfortunate. The best luck will be at start up companies that sells cheap stocks to begin with and becomes a very profitable one.

Medyo stable ang pag baba ng stocks natin today. Just around 100 points. Which is fairly good. Considering the big plunge DOW underwent last night :unsure: The big question would be DOW again tonight. If it's a fairly big sell off again expect panic selling come Monday...

I need advice on this. I have a few common shares of Ayala Land (ALI). ALI is offering Pre-emptive Rights, the details are as ff:

Price - at par Php 0.10/share

Ratio - 1:1

Voting Rights - Non-voting

Dividend Rate - Fixed rate to be determined on issue date, equivalent to 80% of the 1-year PDST R1, payable annually, non-cumulative

Convertibility - Preferred shareholders have the option to convert 1 preferred share to 1 common share commencing on

the year after Issue Date. The Exercise Price shall be the higher of (a) the 30-day average closing price or

(B) closing price immediately preceding the Exercise Date less the par value of the Preferreds.

Pre-emptive Rights - None

Redemption - Non-redeemable

Listing - Non-listed on the exchange

Any recommendations mga bros, what in your view are pros and cons of this offering? Thanks in advance.

are there any local channels that keep track of the market movement in real time?... kinda like bloomberg or cnbc.

Best ticker I found was at technistock.net but you have to subscribe to be able to use it... I find the ticker at PSE & Yehey is a bit slow. Refresh time takes around 5 minutes... :(

bloomberg & anc. you could also try the ticker at pse

thanks!

Best ticker I found was at technistock.net but you have to subscribe to be able to use it... I find the ticker at PSE & Yehey is a bit slow. Refresh time takes around 5 minutes... :(

i agree. ang bagal nga ng ticker sa pse website. actually, nababagalan nga ako dun sa buong website, even just looking at the charts of individual stocks. but who am i to complain, nakikigamit lang naman ako dun ng libre.

as of now it looks like it will get worse before it gets better. there still is no clear picture on how extensive the subprime problem is. it doesnt look like the feds are going to cut rates anytime soon but at least theyre injecting $$$ in the markets. everyone fasten your seatbelts!...its going to be a bumpy ride!

Dow closed just 15 pts down after bargain hunters started coming in towards the end of trading session .....

Baka ganito rin mangyari mamaya sa PSE seeing that there are already a lot of stocks in bargain prices :D

.... friday pa naman ..... dami mahilig mag window dressing :P

Edited by brian croser