Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

• 2 weeks later...

hmm...difficult question. It's easy to say NO...out of respect to his gf/wife, to his family, to society...

but, then again, maybe i would....if i (and he) strongly feel that he rightfully belongs to me, and I to him, and if he is worth all the risk and ridicule... :rolleyes: you'll never know where the fight will take you...

Chivalry and honor dictate otherwise, but sometimes going after someone who's taken is not only noble, but necessary.

What if the girl is miserable, chained, desperate, and trapped in a hopeless relationship? if going after her means that she'll get the courage to take control of her life and restore her self-esteem, then there shouldn't be guilt trips over this.

I'veknown girls who were with guys who systematically dismantled their self-esteem and diminished self-worth. the guy would make it seem that he's the only one who bothers with her or that she can't find another one after him. makes me kinda sad. And make's me wanna go after someone who's taken.

I try not to because I have friends who have been cheated on by their boyfriends and it sucks big time, I don't want to be the type of girl other women hate. But yes, I've had my share of guys with gf who were attracted to me.

But a wake up call to the other girls, just because you don't go after somebody else's bf doesn't mean someone won't go after yours. Even good girls get bad karma.

Guest jeyg

maybe.. maybe not.. i don't want to eat my words when the time comes..

thats why keep your words sweet so when the time comes that you have to eat them.. :closedeyes:

• 2 weeks later...
marami naman iba dyan.. bat ung may bf/gf pa.. panu kung kayo naman ang inahas???? kung nangyari sa inyo na landiin bf/gf nyo ok lng ba? cyempre hinde

If the question is: is it ok, then no one in his/her right mind would answer yes....But if i were in this reversed scenario, it's up to my guy, actually. If he's serious about us, he would ward them off.... But if he makes patol, then obviously we are not meant to stay as a couple for long....

It's easy for me, as the real wife or gf, to get mad at any 'other woman', so to speak. But if that is the case, i'd better look at myself too....maybe i have shortcomings of my own, which will make my man transfer to greener pastures....

fair enough?