Increase the penalty for all violators of the Procurement Law (especially for AFP, PNP, DND, DBE, DPWH, BOC, BI, DENR, etc...).......all those guilty of ghost bidding, unethical practices/conflict of interest (buying from puppet companies, suppliers or contractors dealing with buyers/owners having consanguinity up to the 3rd degree, use of decoy bidders, tampering with bid documents & award notices, disclosure of bid/supply contract info, awarding to "overpriced" projects, & other unethical procurement practices)

Once proven guilty, culprits should be JAILED a minimum of 10 years and a maximum of life imprisonment and stripped of all benefits due :lol:

Wag no po wala rin po mangyayari sa penalty for sure!

castrate all rapist

hahahahaha LOL! This one is really good... Or much better ung mga may 6 pataas na bilang ng anak tapos wala trabaho tatay!

make the presidential elections a choice between 2 candidates. pwede bang wag na ang 5 or 6 na gustong tumakbo?

PDE

i would like to propose a law to ' fully enforce ALL existing laws'. the problem in our country, there are so many existing laws but not fully implemented...

HHHHMMM CORRECT!

A Law that will make legal running over a jaywalker and crashing vehicles parked illegally.

ISA PA TO HAHAHAHAHA LOL !

When the Golden Rule is enough, no laws are necessary necessary for good governance. When the Golden Rule is never enough, no amount of laws will ever achieve good governance.

I'm a very good practicioner of this rule!

I second demotion!

additional 1 years sa elementary.

additional subject na magtuturo ng responsible voting, responsible parenting, environment and safety, reproductive health, responsible citizenship and moral values.

pde rin!

Mga kababayan Usapusap po kc sa thread ng bayani fernado at what can we do for a better country ang pag amin na tayo rin ang ilang sanhi ng problema ng bayan. paki check nyo nalang po mga ka-kosa!

Therefore I propose that a law requiring everyone to admit that we all are also responsible(not only the politicos) for our country's problems. Anyone who will not admit should not be considered a true filipino and not a true citizen of this country. Those who will be found guilty should be thrown out to the feeding grounds of man eating animals like sharks,crocodiles, lion etc... Bow!

New laws:

1. Simplify Taxation. (Increase VAT, Tax on Gross Sales 7.5 only, remove assessments(point of corruption))

2. Outsource tax collection to the Major Banks (HSBC, Citibank)

3. Increase Traffic Violations by 1000% and give 50% to enforcement officers, once again get the banks to collect and pay officers.

4. Outsource government HR assessments and paygrade evaluations to Peoplesoft.

5. Outsource COA to private audit firms (SGV and etc.)

6. Outsource actual driving license tests to a private corporation (maybe to A1 driving school)

7. Outsource government procurement to IBM services.

8. Outsource NFA to DOLE philippines

Additional Laws:

9. Jail time (or forced labor) for people who cannot send their children to school.

10. Bonus of e.g. 200,000 Pesos / Year for teachers who have more 30% of class in honor roll.

Guest Leviticus
Additional Laws:

9. Jail time (or forced labor) for people who cannot send their children to school.

10. Bonus of e.g. 200,000 Pesos / Year for teachers who have more 30% of class in honor roll.

hmm..

these two laws in conjunction with the "sick" textbooks that we have?

sa hirap ng buhay ngayon, me global crisis, economic slowdown and recession in some parts of the world. kelangan natin magtipid esp every local govt unit. there should be a law banning the display of Christmas lights throughout the year esp beginning ber months. Lights should go on display 2 weeks before Christmas.

Therefore I propose that a law requiring everyone to admit that we all are also responsible(not only the politicos) for our country's problems. Anyone who will not admit should not be considered a true filipino and not a true citizen of this country. Those who will be found guilty should be thrown out to the feeding grounds of man eating animals like sharks,crocodiles, lion etc... Bow!

Mga kababayan Idadagdag ko lang po... Yung mga hindi aaamin na may pagkukulang sa sariling bansa ay dapat hindi bigyan ng passport, cedula etc na magpapatunay na sila ay isang pinoy....

ONLY TAX PAYING PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE. this will minimize vote buying and will stop politicians to "adopt" and/or let squatters stay in their municipality. may pagka dictator but i think this will definitely help our country. what do you guys think?

Mga kababayan sa tingin ko ok po ito para mabawasan ang mga nuutong botante. Sa aking palagay eh 50% po ng mga botante eh nauuto na maging loyal sa kanilang political org, kahit hindi maganda ang kanilang isinusulong...

• 4 weeks later...

Ako??gusto ko magkaroon ng regularization sa mga empleyado dito sa Pilipinas!dati na yang ginawa ni Marcos, ngayon naman pinasok nila senator Herrera yang letseng globalization na yan at nagkaroon ng cntractualization???Sira ulo nitong mga pulitiko sa bansa natin,dapat dito magkaroon na tayo ng civil war at pagpapatayin na tong mga naka upo sa palsyo eh..wala na halos mabili piso natin at ang daming walang trabaho dahil madaming hindi nakapag aral at mataas ang bilihin..

mga Labor union dyan sa tabi tabi, sana pag isipan nyo ito!!

Ako??gusto ko magkaroon ng regularization sa mga empleyado dito sa Pilipinas!dati na yang ginawa ni Marcos, ngayon naman pinasok nila senator Herrera yang letseng globalization na yan at nagkaroon ng cntractualization???Sira ulo nitong mga pulitiko sa bansa natin,dapat dito magkaroon na tayo ng civil war at pagpapatayin na tong mga naka upo sa palsyo eh..wala na halos mabili piso natin at ang daming walang trabaho dahil madaming hindi nakapag aral at mataas ang bilihin..

LOKO! pag tinangal mo globalization lalo baba ang kalidad ng bansa walang mag iinvest sa bansa at wala lalo trabaho... yung mga companya na nakikita mo ngayon investors yan... pag yan nawala mas dadami ang wala trabaho... pag aralan muna mabuti kun ano ang pinagkaiba ng globalization at regulation.

I think you should try to understand your statements better.

Dapat siguro ay isaayos ang ating makalumang Constitution at itama ang mga maling nakasaad dito. Halimbawa ay ang paglalagay ng angkop na kwalipikasyon sa mga politikong kakandidato. Kung ikaw ay tatakbo na isang mambabatas, dapat siguro ay nagtapos ka ng abugasya or at least degree holder man lang. Marami ngayon ang naluluklok sa pwesto na wala namang kaalaman sa tungkuling dapat nilang gagampanan. Sabi ng mga politiko, sila ay tumatakbo para pagsilbihan ang ating bayan. Tanggalin kaya sa kanila ang mga PORK BARREL nila at iba pang financial na benepisyo. Sweldo lang kaya ang ibigay sa kanila. Palagay nyo ba, mag-iinteres pa silang tumakbo sa politika?

absolutely you are right we really need to overhaul the constitution ... infact tama yuns suggestion mo na atleast dapat dgree holder ang candidato... yun nga alang ang down side ng cha-cha... longer term... so the question is how do we do it?

Create a law that would put heavier penalties to the bribe giver than to the bribe taker.

Exaggerated example: 3 yrs prison term for the driver who bribes a kotong cop for his traffic violation. 3 days suspension for the kotong cop.

Tingnan ko lang kung me magbigay pa sa kotong cop.

Guest Leviticus
Create a law that would put heavier penalties to the bribe giver than to the bribe taker.

Exaggerated example: 3 yrs prison term for the driver who bribes a kotong cop for his traffic violation. 3 days suspension for the kotong cop.

Tingnan ko lang kung me magbigay pa sa kotong cop.

err.. in this scenario, who will do the apprehending?

^^^

Whoever is authorized to implement the law.

E.g. You bribe a BIR guy to allow you to evade paying taxes. You neighbor catches you and reports you to the police. You get arrested and you get sentenced to several years in prison for bribery. The BIR guy who accepted the bribe is fired from his job.

Ang galing di ba? People will think twice before they bribe somebody.

Edited by camiar
Guest Leviticus
^^^

Whoever is authorized to implement the law.

E.g. You bribe a BIR guy to allow you to evade paying taxes. You neighbor catches you and reports you to the police. You get arrested and you get sentenced to several years in prison for bribery. The BIR guy who accepted the bribe is fired from his job.

Ang galing di ba? People will think twice before they bribe somebody.

eto ang mahirap na tanong.. what's your proof? cellphone video? mahirap magtiming ng ganun.

as far as I know, there is already a law but as usual, the enforcement of said law is lacking.

Just last night I watched the news banggaan ng motorsiklo at taxi sa intersection. Ung taxi nasa major road, naka go sila, meron isang nagmomotor hindi nag menor sa intersection bunganga sa gilid ng taxi ibig sabihin naka lampas na ung taxi. (even the responding policemen said kasalanan nung nagmomotor dahil di sya nagmenor, sya bumangga, wala padaw helmet at lisensya) pero inspite of this kasasuhan pa din daw ung taxi driver dahil mas grabe ang lagay nung nagmomotor.

What the %^&^ kind of law is that. Kaya tuloy halos lahat ng nagmomotor dito sa pilipinas kalamo kung sinong nakabili na ng daan kung mag maneho. Dahil pag naaksidente sila automatic kasalanan ng BINANGA nila dahil masgrabe ang magiging lagay nila

I hope we can make A LAW to correct this kung talagang kasalanan ng nagmumotor kahit lumabas pa bituka nila sa gitna ng kalsada dapat walang pananagutan ung kabilang panig kahit isang kusing dahil naabla na nga sila sa ka6@6v4@n ng iba kasalanan pa nila

Particularly in the line of income tax... masyado malaki they can retain vat and other taxes provided that they reduce the income tax so that those with income can maximze thier profit and make thier own business if ever...

That's how it's done in Hong Kong. No income tax. Puro VAT.

Dito sa atin, pag nag-succeed ka at kumita, penalized ka sa taxes dahil i-aangat nila income bracket mo....

Guest Leviticus
magtatayo ka pa ngalang ng business dito sa atin ang dami ng tax at fees e di ka pa nga kumikita ang gobyerno kumikita na

sinabi mo pa.

maslucrative pa nga kung mag-squat ka na lang. imagine.. after a few years either sa iyo na ang tinatayuan mong lupa or irerelocate ka sa ibang lupa

That's how it's done in Hong Kong. No income tax. Puro VAT.

Dito sa atin, pag nag-succeed ka at kumita, penalized ka sa taxes dahil i-aangat nila income bracket mo....

This is what we need to fight against with... ito ang dapat labanan ng mga militante ang baguhin ang sistema sa income tax... masyado "draining" kc...

I think kun maaayos ito malamang mawala ang corruption... though mahirapa masabi.

sinabi mo pa.

maslucrative pa nga kung mag-squat ka na lang. imagine.. after a few years either sa iyo na ang tinatayuan mong lupa or irerelocate ka sa ibang lupa

Eh lalo mas nag hirap at pumangit at bumaho ang pinas... So hindi parin pwede...