- anyone who wish run for government office should have no criminal record or existing/pending cases filed against them...

- to prevent minors from smoking ciggies should cost P200/pack

- for government officials, pagnapatunayang nangurakot, my pitik bawat isang filipino voters

kung pede nman e mas maganda :evil:

- anyone who wish run for government office should have no criminal record or existing/pending cases filed against them...

- to prevent minors from smoking ciggies should cost P200/pack

- for government officials, pagnapatunayang nangurakot, my pitik bawat isang filipino voters

kung pede nman e mas maganda :evil:

Speaking of pitik... In singapore if your caught jaywalking or throwing a candy wrapper on the street... you get lashed or latigo, just not sure which is which, I prefer latigo to those crooked politicians.

Speaking of pitik... In singapore if your caught jaywalking or throwing a candy wrapper on the street... you get lashed or latigo, just not sure which is which, I prefer latigo to those crooked politicians.

The correct term is "caning". In Singapore, you don't get caned for jaywalking or littering. One of the non-violent crimes punishable by caning is vandalism. I have provided a link for your reference.

http://www.corpun.com/sgjur2.htm

Back to topic.

There should be a law banning the politicians from pasting their images all over the city. I'll post pictures soon.

:goatee: i guess i would propose a law that would decrease the income tax of working individuals which i think right now is as high as 32%...thats almost 1/3 of an individuals salary...and would rather increase the estate tax so that the rich people who have vast tracks of land, when they die would have to pay 60% estate tax in order for their riches to be distributed...haha...that is provided our government would not be so corrupt to just pocket all these government revenues... :goatee:

ANTI-SMOKING LAWS

1. Tax on Cigarettes and Tobacco products should be about 300% or be made simply too expensive so as to make it very hard to buy.

2. Places such as restaurants, buildings, malls, offices, hotels, clubs, etc. who allow smoking in and around their premises should also be highly taxed to deter them from allowing people to smoke.

3. 70% of the cigarette pack should be covered in anti-smoking propaganda such as colored pictures of lung cancer, mouth cancer, etc. along with your usual one-liner deterrents as "smoking kills", etc. I know this is useless for those who already smoke but at least this might deter those who are still smoking.

4. Ban depictions of smoking in TV and Movies to stop the indirect marketing of these products and to stop the stigma of smoking as "being cool".

5. Add smokers to the "low priority" list in being recipients in organ transplants and put a premium on any respiratory medicines when an active smoker is the one needing it to make smoking a big liability.

this law i propose is gonna make attila the hun look like a very reasonable guy to talk to, but here goes...

any public official regardless of rank should be put to death if convicted of corruption...not only that...all their properties, even those of their children and spouse will be taken by the state...their immediate family should be imprisoned for 20 years minimum... after which they lose their right to vote and own property... very cruel? yes! but if you were a public official and you loved you family, would you risk being dirty knowing that your actions would also impact your loved ones?

ABOLISH PORK BARREL, ABOLISH PORK BARREL, ABOLISH PORK BARREL, ABOLISH PORK BARREL, ABOLISH PORK BARREL, ABOLISH PORK BARREL, the souce of all evil. Tingnan nyo magiging matitino ang mga kakandidato pagka TONGRESSMEN at SENATONGS! (meron din naman!)

I was supposed to post this but then again here you are, darn! good job man. lol

Ban any camouflage style clothing (e.g. Shirts, Raincoats, etc.) at night especially those riding motorcycles.

Mga kababayan, ang camouflage na design po ay ginawa para kapag ito ay suot mo, mahihirapan kang makita ng kalaban.

Ngayon, kapag ikaw ay naka t-shirt or lalo na kung naka raincoat na camouflage ang design at ikaw ay naglakad o nag motorsiklo sa gabi, wag mo na sisihin yun nakabangga sayo na kotse kung hindi ka nya nakita.

Hay sus mio...

Ngayong dadating na election, sana yun mga kandidato na magpapaskil ng mga posters sa mga lugar na hindi naman dapat pagpaskilan, automatic disqualification sana.

O di kaya, bawas 1 vote para sa every 1 poster na naka paskil sa lugar na di allocated sa campaign.

a law na nagbabawal sa mga public utility vehicle drivers particularly jeepney drivers na mangharang ng tumatawid na pedestrian na hindi naman pumapara. 2 times ko na na-experience na hinarang ako ng jeepney eh tumatawid lang naman ako at hindi pumapara.. muntik na kong masagasaan ng kasunod na sasakyan..

Stricter sanctions sa mga Police who turn a blind eye sa mga lumalabag ng batas.

It's so pathetic to see a Traffic Enforcer standing infront of a jeepney na nakabalandra sa gitna ng daan and not doing anything about it. Clear obstruction to traffic na nga e.

Eh yun mga bus na swerving out of the yellow lane right infornt of the policemen. Kahit na nga ba oovertake lang dun sa nasa harapan eh. Anlaki laki kaya nila.

Makes my blood boil just thinking of those frikin a-holes. :grr:

a law na nagbabawal sa mga public utility vehicle drivers particularly jeepney drivers na mangharang ng tumatawid na pedestrian na hindi naman pumapara. 2 times ko na na-experience na hinarang ako ng jeepney eh tumatawid lang naman ako at hindi pumapara.. muntik na kong masagasaan ng kasunod na sasakyan..

Isa lang naman ang sagot para tumino ang mga drivers sa atin. Gayahin nila ang driving laws dito sa America. Dito pagka na pull over ka masakit sa bulsa masakit pa ulo. In fact pede ka pang makulong kung hindi mo mababayaran ung traffic tickets mo. Ang problema kasi walang strict laws na naiimplement. Kaya ayan balasubas mag drive ang mga tao sa atin lalo na ung mga nagdadrive ng PUV.

ang impapaimplement q...

bawal dukutan ang mga laseng na pasahero na sumasakay ng bus or fx... :D

thrice n kasi ngyari sa ken to eh.. eh alangan nmn mgpkaplastik aq n hindi n aq iinum at mgpapakalasing.. kya ung mga dmdukot na lng ung pwede q pgbawalan..:D

Ang nakikita ko lang naeenforce sa atin ung odd even scheme hehehe.

Baka Number Coding Scheme ibig mo sabihin? :thumbsupsmiley:

Dapat may monthly drug check ang mga politicians and dapat pumasa sa aptitude test before pwede tumakbo for public office and ang dapat taga administer at gumagawa ng test ay ang combined forces ng Ateneo, Lasalle and UP!

i'd propose a law that if a tongressman or sengator at wala kang panukalang naipapasa, in a first year

of his/her term, dapat tamgaling sa panunungkulan. dapat sa kanila meron performance review and not

hide that they were voted to their positions. yes they were voted in the hope that they will perform in accordance

to the trust & confidence of those who voted for them and not merely scratch their ass.

lapid, revilla, trillanes & estrada are those i know guilty of this. mga walang ginagawa sa senado. sayang lang ang pasweldo

sa mga hinayupak na ito.