The GLOBE Complaint Thread

^ED^GE^

sorry guys, ive disappointed you!!!!!

waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!

my mom got a globe line for her office phone... platinum...

ive repeatedly told her not to... pero maganda daw offer ng globe sa kanila pag corporate account eh... she even got a nokia 9500...

im sorry guys... sad to say, i couldnt pull my mom out of the dark side

sorry guys, ive disappointed you!!!!!

waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!

my mom got a globe line for her office phone... platinum...

ive repeatedly told her not to... pero maganda daw offer ng globe sa kanila pag corporate account eh... she even got a nokia 9500...

im sorry guys... sad to say, i couldnt pull my mom out of the dark side

No problem bro.

Tha's what globe has been doing now.

They target those that are platinum and potential platinum and give them an offer they can't refuse i.e. Nokia 9500.

If you back read the newspaper clippings that was posted here. Which detailed the speech made by Mr. Gerry Abalza, president of Globe Telecoms, you'd see trough their target clearly aiming to the rich who doesn't mind paying top peso for their "quality" service.

Guest Leviticus

Hi all. I am a SUN postpaid user since 2 years ago. Hehe.. matagal na akong SUN user.

Nice features ng SUN: P0.65 to other networks ang text, P0.50 to SUN. Definitely super sulit ang 24/7 kahit mahirap makatawag. So what kung mahirap makalusot mag-call? Texting capital of the world tayo so live up to our texting capabilities.

Since nagstart ang 24/7 malaking malaki na ang savings ko. My family and friends all use SUN kaya tipid (hehe). Nagreflect nga sa monthly bill ko ang mga 24/7 calls under the heading "Savings incurred". Naka-plan 600 ako sa postpaid.

Sa "Savings Incurred" sa sobrang daming calls ko, the "savings" amounted to around P6,800! :evil: :evil: :evil: :headsetsmiley:

Let's see Globe or Smart beat that!

Guest Leviticus

As an afterthought..

Because of the 24/7 and recent unlimited promos of Globe and Smart, we consumers were able to use the other features of our cellphones. Hindi na tayo limited sa texting!

I had to review my cellphone manual to look up how to use the "hold" and kung paano ang "line 1" and "line 2" and other CALL features. Pati nga ang "speakerphone" nagamit ko na rin.

Tinatamad na nga ang daliri ko na magtext eh. Call na lang

Guest jason_kidd

the past few days, my frustrations continue to grow regarding globe's service... poor roaming service... also tried the G2P service... all i can say is it aint effective... the price of my bill just reached the sky... too much... too much... too much... ill just wait for my contract to expire and ill dump globe... :grr: :grr: :grr: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley:

the past few days, my frustrations continue to grow regarding globe's service... poor roaming service... also tried the G2P service... all i can say is it aint effective... the price of my bill just reached the sky... too much... too much... too much... ill just wait for my contract to expire and ill dump globe... :grr:  :grr:  :grr:  :thumbsdownsmiley:  :thumbsdownsmiley:  :thumbsdownsmiley:

Hay naku! Tried using my Globe this 5:30 pm calling another Globe and guess what? NETWORK BUSY!

That's what they call "quality" service?

Tama!! They should improve their service para ndi lumipat yung mga customers nila. Ang dami pa nilang hidden charges. Ang nangyayari, yung minimum mo nagiging doble dahil s mga "additional" charges na yan. Pag tinanong mo nmn sila kung para saan yun, "normal" charge daw yun!!

F**K!!!

:grr: :grr: :grr:

No problem bro.

Tha's what globe has been doing now.

They target those that are platinum and potential platinum and give them an offer they can't refuse i.e. Nokia 9500.

If you back read the newspaper clippings that was posted here.  Which detailed the speech made by Mr. Gerry Abalza, president of Globe Telecoms, you'd see trough their target clearly aiming to the rich who doesn't mind paying top peso for their "quality" service.

dati nka smart sila, she got a 9210. nung nag upgrade n yung mga tao sa ofis, nag globe sila! ano ba yan!

naman kase sun eh.... mahina ang coverage dito sa amin sa angeles city

sana by the time im ready for a line ok n reception ng sun signal dito sa amin... so far, ayos nman ang addict mobile prepaid ko...

Edited by marc.alan