• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The GLOBE Complaint Thread

^ED^GE^

Marcallan- you're not alone.  A friendly advice, do you're surfing using a real computer.  Telecoms like Globe think they can charge you an arm and a leg just because you can't trace their costs.  Just like Meralco's Missionary Charge (see your electric billing)!  E pano if I want dogie style or woman on top? Bwa-ha-ha!

of course, nothing beats the my good old PC (kahit na outdated na, she's still my gem) pag nag susurf (MTC shempre!) pero mag onthe go and i need the movie schedules ASAP, i find WAP more convenient.

uh, sa smart ba at sa sun ganun din ba charging nila ng WAP? any info on this side ot the mobile service?

Bro, Sun's regular services such as call and text are already clogged up! At certain times of the day, you can't even call the person beside you. I would certainly disuade you from a Sun service if you are intending to use their WAP service.

For just call and text- it's quite passable up the majority of the day except from 8 to 10:30pm. Like today, there are delays in receiving text messages too!

Am still willing to be patient with them. After all I don't feel like a sucker like I used to with Globe!

have you heard in the news about the smart unlimited thing... ang yabang-yabang kasi nung legal services head ng smart... hindi naman pala sila handa sa pakulo nila... ayaw daw nila gumaya sa sun at globe dahil innovative daw sila... eh para ngang back to the old days yung ginawa nila... para silang landline na kailangan pa ng operator... gumastos pa ng napakalaki sa advertising campaign... wala ring nangyari... ang dami kong kilala na na-badtrip kaya hindi na sila nag-avail nung unlimited promo nila... :):):)

regarding 24/7 call & text , bandwith capacity of Globe is capable , but the culprit is not willing , dati they had the text all you can , if they bring it back kahit text masaya na ako , kaysa mga gimicks nila of plans and freephones ? if not , i will have patiences and wait for sun cellular's cell expands , than "GOODBYE GLOBE" ....