PacMan's Corner

menime

Reminds me of the days of old when MP was still sporting Duncan's jersey at the Alamo. Then again, the spurs were that champs back then. Had the Lakers won, MP could've asked for Bryant and profess that he's his no. 1 fan.

where is the LOYALTY there?? Hahahahaha! tsk tsk tsk..... mga balimbing talaga mga tao. hehehehe... :goatee:

Still, DDiaz can hardly give us the data on how well really MP would look like as a lightweight. There's this guy, Cambell, who holds the WBA, IBF and WBO belts. He's the guy to beat. I hope Team Pac would be interested to consider dancing w/ Nate. This will be a great test. above 140, hey, man, the body can only go so far. Give the man a break.

si hatton na lang ang kalabanin nya kahit matalo ok lang :P

For the first time, I am really AFRAID for PACMAN. Hatton is the real deal. Should this fight materialize, it is either PACMAN's cementing his place among the greats, or the end of the road for him.

But line 'em up. Who says PACMAN is ducking? Just fall in line neatly all you pretenders. No jumping the line, JMM. Wait your turn. Pacman is busy taking on all comers on his road to GREATNESS.

Still, DDiaz can hardly give us the data on how well really MP would look like as a lightweight. There's this guy, Cambell, who holds the WBA, IBF and WBO belts. He's the guy to beat. I hope Team Pac would be interested to consider dancing w/ Nate. This will be a great test. above 140, hey, man, the body can only go so far. Give the man a break.

Nate will face Joan Guzman on September. Let's see if the 36-year old Nate handles Guzman first. If he does, earliest schedule for Pac-Nate will be first quarter of 2009.

pacman should just stay as a lightweight and just conquer that division, win all the belts. no reason for him to fight hatton or dela joya, these a fighters way above him in terms of weight. marquez is also moving up to 135lbs, so maybe next year, pacman and marquez can fight again.

<< *b2

Anyone knows how much was Manny's guaranteed purse for the Diaz fight?

(I am not from the BIR.)

:zorro:

$3m for Pac

$0.85m kay Diaz

Diaz made $850,000 in his biggest payday, but will drop back down into the second tier of lightweights while Pacquiao, who made $3 million, decides which 135-pounder to trouble next. - greg beacham ap sports writer (yahoo sports)

Edited by jerzz

He was quoted saying he was perhaps "Lucky" ... a humble hero

THANKS GOD FOR GIVING ME THE WIN!!!

-----Emmanuele "Manny" Pacquiao

Si Mother Pacquiao ... hinimatay nanaman ..... as usual

napalundag c jinky kasi may 3 remaining round pa para sa kanya
Edited by lomex32

isa pang habunggerong edwin valero naghahanap ng sakit ng katawan kay pacman...because of his previous head injury as a result of an accident that him sidelined and eventually barred from fighting w/in the US, baka matuluyan na ito sa body bag kung sakaling pagbigyan ni manny gawin ang laban sa pinas...yari ito pag nagkataon.

Bring on Valero. His last 2 fights were against Shimada 2 weeks ago, and Zavaleta in Dec. (tricycle drivers maybe?).

Not only that Valero would have to move up to 135lb.

I don't think PacMan should fight him... gumawa muna sya ng pangalan by beating the big names in their division! :blush:

isa pang habunggerong edwin valero naghahanap ng sakit ng katawan kay pacman...because of his previous head injury as a result of an accident that him sidelined and eventually barred from fighting w/in the US, baka matuluyan na ito sa body bag kung sakaling pagbigyan ni manny gawin ang laban sa pinas...yari ito pag nagkataon.

He is licensed to fight in Texas. :zorro:

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20080629/i/r1788518189.jpg

http://www.hbo.com/boxing/img/events/2008/0628_pacquiao_diaz/victory/09_482x316.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20080629/capt.8bd1bdd6b40048eea49a6f02189263f0.diaz_pacquiao_boxing_nvib104.jpg http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20080629/capt.4633845b2ddb423ab1dbe096587b5bcb.diaz_pacquiao_boxing_nvej105.jpg

http://imgs.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2008/06/28/sp-boxing29_ph1_0498709413.jpg

CONGRATS MANNY!!!!! Idol ka talaga :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by yikes
Bring on Edwin Valero. His last 2 fights were against Shimada 2 weeks ago, and Zavaleta in Dec. (tricycle drivers maybe?).

Not only that Valero would have to move up to 135lb.

I think he is next

WBAs Super Featherweight/Jr Lightweight Champion (130lbs)

Ok naman record niya 24 wins all by KO and undefeated.

Anong division ba paglalabanan nila? featherweight or lightweight?

-----------------------------------------------------

Naka book na kasi mga prominent lightweight at kailangang kumita si Pacman magpapasko :lol:

I don't think PacMan should fight him... gumawa muna sya ng pangalan by beating the big names in their division! :blush:

You mean lightweight division? There are no big names in that division. The WBA, IBF, & WBO champ is Nate Campbell and he's 32-5! How many 5-time losers have a belt? Not many unless you're Oscar who also has lost 5 times. By the way, ol' Nate is already 36 years old :rolleyes:

^ pareng yikes

wala ba tayong hd pic ng boston celtics with manny dyan hehehe

pre, wala pa kong makitang malinaw eh..hehe try ko maghanap :thumbsupsmiley:

http://calvinshub.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/celtics.jpg

Edited by yikes