PacMan's Corner

menime

and they (including KG, paul pierce, and ray allen) were in manny's dressing room after the fight to extend their congratulations! geezz!!! how lucky can you get!!!

Pati pala si Manny Boston Celtics fan... Baka pagbintangan syang Bandwagoner ng mga Lakers fans dito hehehe...

By the way, ano ba nag timbang ni Mayweather, mukhang yun ang pinaka-magaling na puede nyang makalaban ah...

Pati pala si Manny Boston Celtics fan... Baka pagbintangan syang Bandwagoner ng mga Lakers fans dito hehehe...

By the way, ano ba nag timbang ni Mayweather, mukhang yun ang pinaka-magaling na puede nyang makalaban ah...

Pretty boy was a welterweight, that's 142-152 I'm not sure if Manny would still be comfy fighting at that weight. Remember he has been climbing slowly in weight over the past decade starting at 108 lbs. And he's 29 yrs. old already he might clean up the lightweight class for maybe a couple of years that'll make him 31-32 by that time and boxers usually are past their prime by this time.

Pretty boy was a welterweight, that's 142-152 I'm not sure if Manny would still be comfy fighting at that weight. Remember he has been climbing slowly in weight over the past decade starting at 108 lbs. And he's 29 yrs. old already he might clean up the lightweight class for maybe a couple of years that'll make him 31-32 by that time and boxers usually are past their prime by this time.

Kung ganyan ang timbang ni Mayweather mukhang malabo mangyari ang laban na yan, sinabi na ni Manny hanggang 140lbs lang sya...

I'd like Manny to take on Nate Campbell in November and be the undisputed lightweight king. Tapos baka makumbinsi si Floyd na bumalik at kalabanin siya sa 140. Sa yabang ba naman ni Floyd baka sakali bumaba siya sa jr. welter para lang mapakita niya na not even Manny can defeat him.

I'd really like to see Floyd's ass get kicked by whomever, but it'll be especially be gratifying if Manny did it. :D

I think a catch weight of 144-145 is possible for FMJ and Pacman. FMJ is known for not hydrating on fight night, i.e., he weighs the same on weigh in and fight night. Since FMJ's comfortable at 147, he can slide down 2 pounds and meet Pacman on what could both be their retirement fight. They can make a lot of money at the same time. This is pure imagination at this stage however. Looks like FMJ would rather fight Big Easy or 50 Cent.

:zorro:

i say manny should clean up the lightweight room then move up to 140

Agree with this. The 135 lb schedule for the rest of the year:

Guzman v. Campbell

Marquez v. Casamayor

Pacman can have 2 tune-up fights late this year and early next year - Valero and Katsidis would be good. He would then wait for the winners of the two fights above to face off. Pacman will fight the winner and then move up to 140.

Agree with this. The 135 lb schedule for the rest of the year:

Guzman v. Campbell

Marquez v. Casamayor

Pacman can have 2 tune-up fights late this year and early next year - Valero and Katsidis would be good. He would then wait for the winners of the two fights above to face off. Pacman will fight the winner and then move up to 140.

Manny vs. Valero should be one heck of a fight. they ought to test each other's chin.

hehehe sbi ko na nga ba di ka nag babasa eh.

he is a bandwagoner because he is only rooting for KG not the whole celtics.

he just became Celtics fan upon KG transfer.

he is just like you a Boston Fan when team is winning and hiding when them is beaten.

i was listening to the morning radio, and they were talking about paquiao. there was this one guy who called, and he said that he didn't like pacquiao because he was "winning all the time," or he was tired of him "winning all the time," or something. i just wanted to share it because i found it extremely hilarious for somebody to want someone to lose. he must have lost a lot of money betting.

'la ko magawa eh kaya eto screenshot-mode muna ako hahahaha

post-16970-1214789885.jpg

Reminds me of the days of old when MP was still sporting Duncan's jersey at the Alamo. Then again, the spurs were that champs back then. Had the Lakers won, MP could've asked for Bryant and profess that he's his no. 1 fan.

hehehe sbi ko na nga ba di ka nag babasa eh.

he is a bandwagoner because he is only rooting for KG not the whole celtics.

he just became Celtics fan upon KG transfer.

he is just like you a Boston Fan when team is winning and hiding when them is beaten.

Hehehe! Proud to be ka-Celtics eh! :lol:

hahaha si pp at kg maligalig masyado at happy sa panalo ni pacman

si E.T. aka sam C katuwa din at mega pronounce pa ng PAC ------------ MAN

si jesus shuttlesworth at "RAY-JOHN (courtesy of chino jologs trinidad) rondo naman walang ka buhay buhay eh hahaha