PacMan's Corner

menime

Come on man... Manny lost that fight... Manny had nothing to do with the " cheating"... he fought, he lost the fight... and went home with the "win". Arum is the new Don King. Mannys previous victories are well deserved... but not the one with Marquez. Thats just my opinion man... you are entitled to yours. :thumbsupsmiley:

baka hindi ka lang sanay na hindi KO ang panalo ni MP kay Marquez.

anyway, that is your opinion.

Pacman is one of the biggest draw in boxing today.

Marquez cannot beat Pacquiao via scorecards in Nevada or in America.

Since Marquez cannot knockout Pacquiao then he has no chance to win.

The Americans will protect their money making star

Thats the reality, live with it guys :)

Nothing personal just purely business

Edited by jerzz
Pacman is one of the biggest draw in boxing today.

Marquez cannot beat Pacquiao via scorecards in Nevada or in America.

Since Marquez cannot knockout Pacquiao then he has no chance to win.

The Americans will protect their money making star

Thats the reality, live with it guys :)

Nothing personal just purely business

I agree... dirty money making business. :thumbsdownsmiley:

No amount of comment can ever change the outcome of Marquez-Pacquiao part 2, MP won by split decision and its final. Marquez and his fans can cry their lungs out but nothing will change. If Marquez will be lucky, he will still get a chance for a rematch some time in the future.

sad but true...

baka hindi ka lang sanay na hindi KO ang panalo ni MP kay Marquez.

anyway, that is your opinion.

Actually I always pay close attention to MP fights... as I said, all his previous victories are very impressive... even his first fight with Morales where he lost, I was also impressed with his gutty performance and the way he beat morales in their next two fights was really fun to watch and i was proud MP won... but the second fight with marquez is a different story... it would have been great to see a third bout because MP clearly lost but the Evil Arum pulled out a shocker, a split decision victory for manny... I believe manny can beat marquez, but on that day... on their second fight... he clearly did not. anyway thats over and done with, as one poster in this thread said... the results are final and no amount of complains will change it... it doesnt make it right though... that is if we talk about fairness and objectivity in Boxing. Im a filipino too, and I enjoy MP fights. peace :thumbsupsmiley:

As for the Marquez-Pacquiao bouts...

hehehe... there have been two already.., and JMM kissed the canvass in both occasions... hehehe!

sasabihin ni PacMan, "tsamba lang patama ko!" Hahaha!

Manny won and that's all that matters, like I said, maybe not convincingly (though I am one of the millions "and millions" of those convinced), but it's still a win and there's no "rob-out" in that. ^_^

I agree at pinakamasarap diyan yung Dec

Inum -> Tsiks -> Sabong sila ng Tsiks :lol: ops ibang sabong ba yan? :rolleyes:

kung magiging Pacman ako ng isang buwan pipiliin ko yung pasko. sino na naman kayang starlet madale niya sa disco? hehehe or tsik na makasayaw sa bar (Embassy ba yun, yung nakita syang me kasamang tsiks? hehehe) kakaibang sabongan nga yan sa madaling araw hehehe

yung marquez-pacquiao, tama na nga kung ganun matagal na yun eh. kumbaga sa basketbol parang 1 or 2 points lang panalo ni pacman dun kaya ang dating parang me dayaan sa kampo ni marquez. honga pala tama na patawad po hehehe

ngayon ba uwi ni pacman? madilim sa labas wala siyang parada niyan bukas na lang siya umuwi hehehe

Marquez will fight Pacman even in street clothes, after he was robbed of a much deserved victory in their last fight... He even visited the Philippines and asked Manny for a rematch.. but Evil Arum would have none of it... We all saw the fight , and we all know who won. Marquez. Maybe when marquez gets a liitle older manny might have the balls to fight him again.. because he would have the advantage by then. Closure is absent in boxing... :thumbsdownsmiley:

yes we all saw the fight...and we all know who won....it was manny... hanggang magunaw ang mundo si manny pa rin ang nanalo sa laban na yun...

Marquez will fight Pacman even in street clothes, after he was robbed of a much deserved victory in their last fight... He even visited the Philippines and asked Manny for a rematch.. but Evil Arum would have none of it... We all saw the fight , and we all know who won. Marquez. Maybe when marquez gets a liitle older manny might have the balls to fight him again.. because he would have the advantage by then. Closure is absent in boxing...

mas maganda ngayon at nanalo sya kay diaz.. imagine? first in asia! mas magandang record yan...

"and we all know who won. Marquez" Closure is absent in boxing.

ang mga nakakaalam na nanalo si Marquez e yung mga natalo sa pustahan.. at yung mga nanuod lang sa TV. di tayo judge para sabihin kung panalo talaga si Marquez... power punches at Knockdown malaking puntos yun.

sa mga naniniwala na panalo si Marquez panoorin nyo nalang laban nya kay Casamayor sa Lightwieght championship sa susunod na laban ni Marquez.. pag nanalo si Marquez sigurado ko may part 3 na yan... kasi unification match sa belt ni pacman...

yes we all saw the fight...and we all know who won....it was manny... hanggang magunaw ang mundo si manny pa rin ang nanalo sa laban na yun...

True, the Boxing record books has MP listed with a win, the scorecards say so, right?hehehe... footage of the fight is the only consolation for Marquez. Im NOT a marquez fan... just a boxing fan who enjoys decent fairly-judged fights. Im sorry I stirred up conversation about this fight, we should all be talking about Diaz... MP was awesome in that fight.. he won that fight...and this time there is NO doubt. I enjoyed that fight from the opening bell up to the decision. :thumbsupsmiley:

True, the Boxing record books has MP listed with a win, the scorecards say so, right?hehehe... footage of the fight is the only consolation for Marquez. Im NOT a marquez fan... just a boxing fan who enjoys decent fairly-judged fights. Im sorry I stirred up conversation about this fight, we should all be talking about Diaz... MP was awesome in that fight.. he won that fight...and this time there is NO doubt. I enjoyed that fight from the opening bell up to the KO. :thumbsupsmiley:

True, the Boxing record books has MP listed with a win, the scorecards say so, right?hehehe... footage of the fight is the only consolation for Marquez. Im NOT a marquez fan... just a boxing fan who enjoys decent fairly-judged fights. Im sorry I stirred up conversation about this fight, we should all be talking about Diaz... MP was awesome in that fight.. he won that fight...and this time there is NO doubt. I enjoyed that fight from the opening bell up to the KO. :thumbsupsmiley:

mas maganda ngayon at nanalo sya kay diaz.. imagine? first in asia! mas magandang record yan...

ang mga nakakaalam na nanalo si Marquez e yung mga natalo sa pustahan.. at yung mga nanuod lang sa TV. di tayo judge para sabihin kung panalo talaga si Marquez... power punches at Knockdown malaking puntos yun.

sa mga naniniwala na panalo si Marquez panoorin nyo nalang laban nya kay Casamayor sa Lightwieght championship sa susunod na laban ni Marquez.. pag nanalo si Marquez sigurado ko may part 3 na yan... kasi unification match sa belt ni pacman...

Thats good news, I hope if ever MP and Marquez meet again , MP beats old man Marquez "convincingly". I dont bet in boxing fights... I do bet in Billiards and Basketball, but never in boxing because when fights go the distance sometimes weird things happen. :rolleyes:

True, the Boxing record books has MP listed with a win, the scorecards say so, right?hehehe... footage of the fight is the only consolation for Marquez. Im NOT a marquez fan... just a boxing fan who enjoys decent fairly-judged fights. Im sorry I stirred up conversation about this fight, we should all be talking about Diaz...

san mo pinanood? anong coverage yung kay MP V JMM?

Thats good news, I hope if ever MP and Marquez meet again , MP beats old man Marquez "convincingly". I dont bet in boxing fights... I do bet in Billiards and Basketball, but never in boxing because when fights go the distance sometimes weird things happen.

come on.. Hagler(31 yrs old.) is older than Mugabi 25yrs old. pero tinalo ni Hagler si Mugabi! Convincingly...

Nate campbell 36yrs. old. and Casamayor 36yrs old. matanda narin pero champion sila ngayon.. si Jerry Penalosa dapat retired na pero champion din ngayon...

MP beats old man Marquez "convincingly"

lame excuse dude...

si Cris john nga hindi tinalo ni Marquez e... tsk. tsk. tsk.

i am not a fan of Manny but i know how boxing works.. sa scoring etc...

ilang beses nanamin pinanood yung kay marquez V. Manny.. even yung first fight! Manny won convincingly! Give Manny the credits dahil nung first fight nila... manny was Robbed bigtime! umamin yung judge na nagkamali sya ng score.. kaya natalo si Manny!

Edited by djrs

With all the talks about MP/JMM fight being rigged by Arum? "it would have been great to see a third bout because MP clearly lost but the Evil Arum pulled out a shocker, a split decision victory for manny... I believe manny can beat marquez, but on that day... on their second fight... he clearly did not." Ilang beses ko pinanuod yung laban na yun pero never kong nakita si MP na nahirapan sa laban na yun. JMM did land solid punches, but never have I seen MP been rattled in a corner or even flinch in pain. Mataas lang expectation natin sa laban na yun pero syempre pinag-aralan din ni JMM yung kalaban nya.

MP deserves that win definitely!

Edited by markymac
"it would have been great to see a third bout because MP clearly lost but the Evil Arum pulled out a shocker, a split decision victory for manny... I believe manny can beat marquez, but on that day... on their second fight... he clearly did not."

Evil Arum?

For most filipino people he is the Savior Arum :rolleyes: :lol:

kung magiging Pacman ako ng isang buwan pipiliin ko yung pasko. sino na naman kayang starlet madale niya sa disco? hehehe or tsik na makasayaw sa bar (Embassy ba yun, yung nakita syang me kasamang tsiks? hehehe) kakaibang sabongan nga yan sa madaling araw hehehe

yung marquez-pacquiao, tama na nga kung ganun matagal na yun eh. kumbaga sa basketbol parang 1 or 2 points lang panalo ni pacman dun kaya ang dating parang me dayaan sa kampo ni marquez. honga pala tama na patawad po hehehe

ngayon ba uwi ni pacman? madilim sa labas wala siyang parada niyan bukas na lang siya umuwi hehehe

hehehe masaya na nmn si ara mina yahooo.. joke..

come on.. Hagler(31 yrs old.) is older than Mugabi 25yrs old. pero tinalo ni Hagler si Mugabi! Convincingly...

Nate campbell 36yrs. old. and Casamayor 36yrs old. matanda narin pero champion sila ngayon.. si Jerry Penalosa dapat retired na pero champion din ngayon...

lame excuse dude...

si Cris john nga hindi tinalo ni Marquez e... tsk. tsk. tsk.

i am not a fan of Manny but i know how boxing works.. sa scoring etc...

ilang beses nanamin pinanood yung kay marquez V. Manny.. even yung first fight! Manny won convincingly! Give Manny the credits dahil nung first fight nila... manny was Robbed bigtime! umamin yung judge na nagkamali sya ng score.. kaya natalo si Manny!

Lame excuse for what? havent you read my posts? I said I am not a fan of Marquez, I just stated that he is old... or maybe you want me to use the more politically correct term in that Marquez is older? come on man, Im just stating my opinion. Manny was robbed? I agree man, their first fight shouldnt have been a draw... MP won that fight... but their second fight is a different story huh?... so the judges CAN make "mistakes"?... whew... :hypocritesmiley:

Just wanted to share this (if no one has yet):

----------------

Letter from Nate Campbell, posted on Dan Rafael's blog.

"To David and Manny,

Good luck to both of you this Saturday. I know a lot of folks are predicting Manny to win this with ease, but I also know it ain't gonna happen that easily. But that's neither here nor there.

I'm writing this letter because I want the winner of your fight to really consider the history that could be made by fighting the winner of my Sept. 13 fight with Joan Guzman, which, of course, I am confident will be me.

Anyway, the winner of your fight in meeting the winner of my fight has the chance to do something that has only been done once in the history of boxing: a complete unification of the IBF, WBO, WBC and WBA world titles. The only other person in history to accomplish that feat was Bernard Hopkins. Roy Jones never did it. Oscar De La Hoya never did it. Floyd Mayweather never did it. Nobody except Bernard ever did it. And that's not to say we would be better than those guys, or anything like that, but we do have the opportunity to do something that they never did. So let's truly make the effort, for the sake of history, to make a fight between us a reality before mandatories or other economic realities prevent the titles from staying together.

We all know there is plenty of money to go around, and let's face it, all of us are financially OK already. So, for once, let's not make it about the money, and let's do what's right for boxing. We have a chance to make a complete unification happen. Let's not let money, or our promoters, or anything else get in the way of that.

As much as I love Don King and Terry, I have no problem telling both of them that after the Guzman fight, they don't need to bother sending me any bout agreements that don't have either David or Manny's name on it (whoever wins). And both of you can tell Bob Arum the same thing. Don't forget that these guys are supposed to work for us, not the other way around. And specifically to David: I know a fight with Manny would mean a lot more money than a fight with you would, but if you win on Saturday, everything I have said here still stands. This chance to make history and unify all four world titles is bigger than you and me. A lot bigger. And even though it might not be for a ton of money, we still would need to fight and not let this opportunity get away.

It's about history. It's about being the second man in the history of boxing to do this. And so to whichever of you guys wins on Saturday, don't forget what this sport has given you, and understand that sometimes something needs to be given back.

Relax a while, enjoy your victory, spend time with your family, and then tell Bob that the only fight you are interested in is the Campbell-Guzman winner. We can always make money, but it's not too often that we get the chance to make history.

Nate Campbell

IBF/WBO/WBA Lightweight Champion"