PacMan's Corner

menime

If I am manny, I would rather stay in the 135 weight.. Mahirap na magtaas masyado ng timbang.. Hatton can wait.. After Hatton lost to mayweather ay di naman masyadong malaki ang name niya.. buti pa cguro yung mga mexicano na naghahabol kay manny.. hehe.. Kso nakakaburat lang kasi lagi nila sinasabi na "he has not met a fighter like me" tapos sa laban ay bugbog na bugbog.. ngak!

Lolz... natawa ako dito sobra...

Power or skills? bwahahahaha..

dude hindi ganyan mag score/judge sa PRO-boxing! hahahaha. tama na pag depensa mo kay JMM...

May CLEAR RULES on JUDGING!!! yung mga marurunong dito alam yan..

Explain ko ng mabagal. Judges are human. And human have opinions. And opnions may diferrentiate from one judge to another. That's called human factor. Kung may clear cut rules on judging e di sana wala ng mga controversial results.

Man, Ever heard of A SPLIT, MAJORITY desicion. Isip, isip. Kung may clear cut na rules on judging di sana every judge would see every fight as the same. At puro UNANIMOUS na..

I'm not defending JMM, It was just my opinion that he won the fight. And would you please respect that.

Peace and botherly love

i still doubt valero's power..unless he ko's boxers with credible names (like MAB, Morales, JMM) only then i can respect his capabilities..he is lucky because there are no big names available right now for the pacman to feast on to. consider the fight as a tune up :)

i still doubt valero's power..unless he ko's boxers with credible names (like MAB, Morales, JMM) only then i can respect his capabilities..he is lucky because there are no big names available right now for the pacman to feast on to. consider the fight as a tune up :)

One dangerous tune up, just like his fight with Mr Larios...

One dangerous tune up, just like his fight with Mr Larios...

i don't think its a dangerous one bro

i saw valero fight..he always drop his right hand after a jab leaving his head fully expose. a boxer with manny's speed, power and skill can exploit this easily..i am just afraid that if manny unleashes his power punch like what he did to fahsan 3k battery in 2004 (lifted off his feet), valero might end up vegetable due to permanent brain damage

i don't think its a dangerous one bro

i saw valero fight..he always drop his right hand after a jab leaving his head fully expose. a boxer with manny's speed, power and skill can exploit this easily..i am just afraid that if manny unleashes his power punch like what he did to fahsan 3k battery in 2004 (lifted off his feet), valero might end up vegetable due to permanent brain damage

yp, i agree with that....

QUOTE (fry_saging @ Jul 7 2008, 03:44 PM) *

Believe me man. I know the difference between amatuer and professional boxing. I have been watching boxing so long to know that there are no clear cut rules in judging a match. A judge may see it that way the other may not. Would you go with power or would you go with skills.... There are many things to consider specially in a close match.

Explain ko ng mabagal. Judges are human. And human have opinions. And opnions may diferrentiate from one judge to another. That's called human factor. Kung may clear cut rules on judging e di sana wala ng mga controversial results.

Man, Ever heard of A SPLIT, MAJORITY desicion. Isip, isip. Kung may clear cut na rules on judging di sana every judge would see every fight as the same. At puro UNANIMOUS na..

I'm not defending JMM, It was just my opinion that he won the fight. And would you please respect that.

Peace and botherly love

uulitin ko tol, meron clear cut rules on Judging... meron rules silang sinusunod... matanong ko sayo.. alam mo ba positions ng mga judges? may mga suntok na nakita ng isang judge pumasok pero yung isang judge hindi nya nakita na pumasok dahil na block.(half punch) Pro boxing is different from Amateur boxing...

kung marami kang alam sa boxing... ilang beses dapat ang KNOCKDOWN sa Marquez V. Pacquiao II? kaya siguro panalo sayo si JMM... marami kang di nakita... at di mo alam kung paano ang scoring..

May bagong news sa www.fightnews.com

NEWS FLASH

Pacquiao-Soto Nov 15?

Promoter Bob Arum told reporters today that Manny Pacquiao and Humberto Soto will likely meet for the Pacman's WBC lightweight title on November 15 at the Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas. A proposed bout with unbeaten WBA 130lb champion Edwin Valero could be next should Pacquiao defeat Soto. Pacquiao-Soto isn't a done deal at the point, but Arum plans to meet with Pacquiao later this month to confirm the bout.

Friday, July 11 2008

looks like it's going to be Soto for MP's next fight because Valero is still securing clearance to fight in Vegas. Arum wants it in Vegas not in Texas where Valero is cleared to fight.

if Soto will be it, it's payback time for MP to avenge the KO loss of his younger brother last year against Humberto Soto in MSG.