What Comes To Mind When Your Gf Is Not A Virgin?

All this philosophical BS aside, following are my personal and practical POVs,

1. I've never had a virgin GF. For some reason I usually end up with experienced ladies...who have quite a few benefits, such as having lots of street smarts. And as I grow older, chances of snagging an 18 year old virgin diminish quite rapidly. So lets face it, getting a virgin aint gonna happen, so we live with what we have...which is quite a lot by they way.

2. And more to the point, the last time I asked about the detailed sexual history of the lady, I got quizzed in return...which is a bit embarrassing given my olden ways and the rumours I had had to verify or deny.

3. The smart ladies, the ones really worth going after, have pretty interesting and valid reasons how and why they lost theirs, and usually they lose theirs to more or less rep*table individuals. That's way more than I can say about how I lost mine one drunken evening in my highschool years to a college level nympho neighbour.

LC

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm....

most often if a nice lady ends up not a virgin anymore, it can only mean that her ex-bf duped her of an Undying Love.

I think a nice lady will give her womanhood based on the following reasons:

#1) Being "Kulit" by her boyfriend..maybe every day pa

#2) Knowing that her boyfriend will not leave her nor changed

#3) Doing it out of Love, becoz she wants to please the man in her Life.