What Comes To Mind When Your Gf Is Not A Virgin?

Guest temperamental

ayaw ko nung mga guys na naririnig ko sa kanila na they would rather get a prostitute than devirginize my gf... it is either you wait until the time the gf is ready to give her virginity or break up with her kung di mo talagang maisakripisyo yung call of the flesh... these days naman eh hindi na important ang virginity.. pero if guys would use that as a shield to get it on with other girls, then it is better if you both part ways...

Good point.  Ibang usapan na talaga yan. Pero you have to consider what point in your relationship she claimed this.  Kasi kung acquaintances pa lang kayo nun, you really can't expect for such a sensitive disclosure.  Ibang usapan na if she keeps denying it kahit nung kayo na, ta's it turns out tinatarantado ka lang pala niya.

i agree...another is kung tinanong ko tapos sagot niya virgin pa siya, tapos hindi naman pala, baka maging problem sakin yun, pero if she just is honest from the start, we would not have any problems with it...

I think this topic is so old that it's quite tiring to talk about it already. Virginity is not an issue anymore unless you're some kind of sexist who thinks that women dont have the same rights as men do.. <_<

I don't believe we had that right :)

Sex strenghtens relationships in marriage.

As for the virginity of my girlfriend (if I ever had one), it will not be important.

People make mistakes, but they should not be judged by it. What's past is past.

it doesn't matter if she's not a virgin anymore. so what kung malaman ko na hindi na siya virgin, wala naman na akong magagawa and besides the past should not hinder the present, instead learn from it. what's imp. is that she's honest & loyal to me and alam ko na mahal niya ako.