What Comes To Mind When Your Gf Is Not A Virgin?

it's all about insecurity. guys that cannot accept this are very insecure, jealous types. They're not men enough to think that they can provide better than all the gf's ex's combined.

another way to look at it is this: if you're not the teaching type, then isn't it better that someone taught her already?

last way to look at it: why should gals have more fun?

humble opinion only .....

This is the generation of promiscuity. . .

nothing is impossible nowadays. . .

if somebody cannot accept such things. . .

they might as well live in caves and in the forest. . .

there, they can boast of their self-righteousness. . .

:cool: :lol:

Di ba dapat ang topic 'what comes to mind when your gf is still a virgin??' :lol: :lol:

If shes not a virgin, so what? I mean why should it affect you? Do you really need to know? Whats important is that you love each other at the time.. The past should not be brought up. Live in the present and love her as if she's a princess. That s**t dosent matter! ;)

hmm.. except if she was devirginized by your best friend.. now that will matter.. :lol:

Guest PinkGraffiti
What if you found out na yung GF mo eh! nagalaw na ng iba b4? would that change anything?

hmm, how bout this one: in your opinion, what comes to our minds if our bf is no longer a virgin?? does it make a difference??

Would it matter if she is a virgin or not. Depends on the guys way of thinking...

It could be:

1. WOW!

2. Why?

3. Hmm...

My personal preference would be a virgin. But if not, it wouldn't matter. Preference lang naman yan eh. If we make it a topic of our relationship, it would be throwing a spanner in the works. Would you mess with an engine that is running perfectly? If you let the virginity issue consume you, then a girlfriend is not what you are really looking for. You're in love with the girl, not her virginity. It would be nice to have a virgin girlfriend, but would it be better if you can care less about her past? Look past the things she has done. She's done them already, short of taking away her previous experiences, it just can not be done.

What I'm really getting at is, love the now, not the past. It'll eat you alive... :evil:

• 3 months later...

old school ako... at saka guy din ako kaya syempre mas gusto mo na virgin pa GF na makukuha mo... pero lets be realistic guys... girls nowadays maaga nawawala ang virginity... most pero not all okie... at siguro majority nung nakaka-una dun sa girl ay di nila makakatuluyan... kaya by the time she gets into your life, syempre di na sya virgin... anyway, kung mahal mo talaga that should not matter... concentrate na lang on what you have... forget about the past na lang... tapos na yun e...

Ung virgin issue, phychological satisfaction lang naman ang ma a attain mo dun e, pero i'm sure, when it comes to satisfaction in sex per se, mas ok na rin ung may experience.

Wag mong hanapin ung wala or nawala sa kanya, pagyamanin mo n lang kung ano ang meron siya.

• 3 months later...

s ating mga lalake, lahat tayo nagnanais na VIRGIN ang gf. But do you think that's fair for all the ladies out there who's not anymore...?Meron p bang Virgin ngaun?hay...siguro sa ilong!!!hehehe...

Kidding aside...In all aspect, if your partner is not virgin anymore...Well its not an issue. It is how you handle your relationship. Ala naman taong PERFECT...All relationships comes to the part of good and bad...

DUNHILL C",)

As one of the guys had said before..PREFERENCE LANG YAN.. e sino ba namang guy ang di matutuwa kung sya ang unang nakasapol sa cherry di ba?una ka.. fresh meat.. amongst all guys who might still be with her.. you were the first. IT FEELS GOOD TO BE FIRST.. that's my point of view and in relationship its really jackpot....

pero if my gf is not a virgin anymore.. well what more i can do pero wala lang.. its not the same..pero kung AT KUNG TALAGANG MAHAL KO SYA the hell with virginity

so in short..

prefer ko pa rin virginity pero kung wla na talaga PERO MAHAL NYA AKO AT DI SYA NAGLOLOKO sure fine virginity is just a piece of meat