What Comes To Mind When Your Gf Is Not A Virgin?

where have you been? last time i checked iilan na lang ang mga kastila at prayle sa Maynila?

come on! are you serious? how on earth could you even think that you want to be serious with that girl if you CAN'T even accept her, and her past?

if you want a virgin, try courting a NUN!!!

...or a 12 year old.

:)

in fairness, there are really those who wanted to preserve their virginity....and i admire them for doing that. ang hirap gawin nun at this point in time. can you just imagine the discipline....i know someone pa nga who works in a club...but believe it or not....she's still not yet taken. she's so pretty and all....but she couldnt bear losing her virginity with just anyone. Man....i tell you...sasambahin ko yun...

:)

i do agree with most of those who posted here. and to think that majority of those who responded were men! just to show you that maybe you need to re-think your convictions. at this day and age, it is admirable to meet someone who has kept his/her virginity. why is your girlfriend's virginity so important to you? if she is not a virgin anymore, does this make her less of the woman that you fell in love with? if you are thinking of what other people think, it's none of their business if your girlfriend is a virgin or not. i doubt if they even ask.

Guest Camerie

Is virginity the basis why you are marrying the girl, of course not... You're marrying her because you love her and you want to spent your life with her... Virgin or not, it shouldn't matter... You should love her for who she is and accept her totally. :hypocritesmiley:

post-81237-1132751811.jpg

Naguguluhan ako mga tsong. Me mahal na mahal akong girl pero feeling ko inde na siya virgin. Balak ko pa naman siyang seryosohin alam niyo na. Pakasalan balang araw.  Sabi niya virgin pa siya kaya lang pag nag mamakeout kami something tells me she's not and i can tell she knows some things.  one time i got shocked becaused she sat on me facing me and started gyrating hers to me while kissing her.  We still haven't had sex and i don't why.  I have other girls who i can have sex with anytime i want but i really do love her.  She's the one i would want to bring home to my mom. 

Please mga tol, kahit sino. Hindi ko masabi sa barkada kasi alam ko pintasero ako nuon saka mapili sa tsiks.  t*ang*na, nakarma ata ako.  Grabe pare mahal na mahal ko siya at talagang pinaghirapan ko un. Pahirapan talaga.  Nalulungkot akong di ko maintindihan.  Nagdadalawang isip kasi ako.  Kaya ba ayokong nagsseryoso sa babae nakakasira ng utak eh.

Hey silverhand, virginity should not be an issue in a relationship..what matter most is that u love her...grw up man![/size]

Naguguluhan ako mga tsong. Me mahal na mahal akong girl pero feeling ko inde na siya virgin. Balak ko pa naman siyang seryosohin alam niyo na. Pakasalan balang araw.  Sabi niya virgin pa siya kaya lang pag nag mamakeout kami something tells me she's not and i can tell she knows some things.  one time i got shocked becaused she sat on me facing me and started gyrating hers to me while kissing her.  We still haven't had sex and i don't why.  I have other girls who i can have sex with anytime i want but i really do love her.  She's the one i would want to bring home to my mom. 

Is your mom going to inspect your gf's vagina for any lacerations? Is your mom some kind of psychic or clairvoyant to notice just by looking at your gf if she's a virgin or not? Dude with the kind of mentality that you have, you're not ready for any kind of relationships, especially a serious one. Again, it shouldn't matter whether she is one or not. Sheesh... :rolleyes:

Thanks sa lahat ng nag post.  I just....I don't know.  But i believe the majority is right.  I't doesn't really change anything. I still love her.  I really do. 

Thanks people.

It took a bunch of strangers on the internet to make you realize that? If I were your girlfriend, I'd dump you.

Edited by Zerreit
Is your mom going to inspect your gf's vagina for any lacerations? Is your mom some kind of psychic or clairvoyant to notice just by looking at your gf if she's a virgin or not? Dude with the kind of mentality that you have, you're not ready for any kind of relationships, especially a serious one. Again, it shouldn't matter whether she is one or not. Sheesh...  :rolleyes:

It took a bunch of strangers on the internet to make you realize that? If I were your girlfriend, I'd dump you.

Right on, Zer :)

Silverhand, as much as I want to be sympathetic to your crusade of "pagseseryoso sa Virgin lang", I simply can't. You see, what you're doing is discriminating against women who have had previous sexual relationships. And that, to me, is downright incongruous.

Really, what does it matter that your girlfriend's no longer a virgin? Is she any less of a person - and therefore unworthy of your "prized" love and commitment - because she has had her hymen ripped by someone else? Besides, why would you let your friends' opinions sway your decision to love and respect your girlfriend? They're not the ones in a relationship, you are.

This double-standard which you oh-so-obviously subscribe to, is giving you a myopic view of love and relationships. And i'm telling you now, if you can't be mature enough to look past your girlfriend's (past) sexual experiences, then maybe you don't deserve to have her - or any other decent non-virgin girls for that matter. And I know this is a stretch, but maybe you'd do well if you'd just stick to the "other girls you have indiscriminate sex with". Because my dear, questioning your girlfriend's character on account of her sexual experiences is doing her a disservice - which, to my think, she doesn't deserve.

Edited by MA

hey common' men...dont be like that.so do you mean all na hindi na virgin e walang 'k' na seryosohin at pakasalan? lahat ng tao ay nagkakamali,kung talagang mahal mo sya ay wala ka nang denial reason,"love is blind" ika nga....why,are you still a virgin to pick someone na virgin din?I dont want to hurt your feelings...either your loved ones.PEACE

Mga hijos hijas

Let us help this fellow think why, naguguluhan na nga, most if not all of the post here are logical, doable, workable, practical and probably the only way through life

Sliverhand, what seem to be the problem kung sabi nya virgin and hindi na sya virgin?

1. Becasue you suspect her as being a liar? A girl who will just take advantage of your care/love?

2. If indeed hindi na siya virgin? Do you find her as damage goods? Marumi? Di karapatdapat mahalin?

3. So ano ang criteria mo ng dapat mong mahalin?

4. Ano ba ang mga values mo sa buhay mo? MUST

Ano naman ang pwedeng negotiable sa iyo? MAYBE ACCEPTABLE

Ano naman ang talagan hindi pwede sa iyo? UNACCEPTABLE

5. Ang sagot ay nasa iyo silverhand

Example for your guide :

Ano ba ang mga values mo sa buhay mo? MUST - Dapat may takot sa Diyos

Ano naman ang pwedeng negotiable sa iyo? MAYBE - Pwede na rin kahit naninigarilyo

Ano naman ang talagan hindi pwede sa iyo? UNACCEPTABLE - Ayoko sa lahat ang sinungaling at magnanakaw

Please mga tol, kahit sino. Hindi ko masabi sa barkada kasi alam ko pintasero ako nuon saka mapili sa tsiks.  t*ang*na, nakarma ata ako.  Grabe pare mahal na mahal ko siya at talagang pinaghirapan ko un. Pahirapan talaga.  Nalulungkot akong di ko maintindihan.  Nagdadalawang isip kasi ako.  Kaya ba ayokong nagsseryoso sa babae nakakasira ng utak eh.

i agree to what the peeps here say.... virginity should not be a gauge for you to love and seriously consider a girl. it is not a measure of her character. and so what?! kung di na sya virgin...you yourself..di na rin virgin. masyado naman atang nagigin double standard yan eh. kapag ba ang babae di na virgin, di na worth seryosohin at iharap sa dambana, di na worth mahalin at respetohin? i dont think so. eh di dapat ganun din sa inyong mga lalaki. if you really love the girl..you will love her no matter what. and in the first place .. ikaw nga di na virgin..hanap ka ng virgin? hmm unfair.

if you love her...love her for what she is and for what she has become...that is true love. kung "preserve" mo sarili mo and virgin ka pa...yun dun..may right ka to look for another "virgin"..but if you are no longer one...wag naman na maghanap...quits na yun.

For me, I think tingnan mo na muna ang naging dahilan kung bakit niya naibigay sa iba ung virginity nya.

Kung naibigay niya yun dun sa tao na talagang minahal niya, well you have to admire and acept her kasi that means she can give everything, as in everything, to the one she loves.

Pero kung ang dahilan naman ay dahil sa pagiging palikera niya, or ung masyado siyang liberated, then that's the time na kailangan mong timbangin kung kaya mo pa rin ba siyang tanggapin as she is. Especially kung ang character mo ay ung tipong sensitive, mas maganda na hanap ka na lang ulit ng iba.

Thanks sa lahat ng nag post.  I just....I don't know.  But i believe the majority is right.  I't doesn't really change anything. I still love her.  I really do. 

Thanks people.

This is really a matter most filipino men look-up to, truth is this has been a biased conversation. The other side of us never had the guts or balls to state their point (who can stand the bombardment of "Hindi mo siya talaga mahal")

hehehe

Anyway, I'll share my point why you are miserable: It is ideal to marry a virgin. Yes, ideal. But it is not miserable not to marry one.

Ideal:

1) she does not have any past that are not worth cherishing

2) she took good care of herself and you get the rewards

3) fresh is always good

4) she doesn't know much about sex (maybe theoretically) so it'll be a venturous tour in weeks or months

5) the experience will all start from you and if anything happens it will only be you to blame (like when she gets cancer)

6) there is a very slight or zero chance it might come to her mind to have an affair

7) she definitely do not nor surely did not have STD's

Just a few of how it become ideal

Now a days...wer in 20th cenruty and its very rare to find a genuine Virgin woman.

I guess your mom is still on the stage of "Oldies tradition" what important is you loved the person kahit hindi na sya VIRGIN! and babae hindi sinasaktan minamahal Niligawan mo yung girl w/o hesitation whether or not she's still a virgin diba. ;)

I'm Confused: Pano Kung Di Na Sya Virgin --- SO?!?

Nalulungkot akong di ko maintindihan.

you're disappointed 'cuz yung pinaghirapan mo e nakuha na pala ng iba [yung gusto mo]. dont you think that more than anything else, you won a very big prize because you got her heart? not just like the guy/s she had, what he/they got is just a small piece of her.

feeling ko inde na siya virgin

presumption mo palang, jinudge mo na. tsk

love isnt the right word to describe your feelings towards that girl. because if you really 'love' her, you would accept her despite of all her imperfections.

people who thinks the same as you do is very rare... as rare as finding [you] a virgin bride nowadays.

so what if she's no longer a virgin? would that make her a lesser person? dont you think that you're already degrading her? to think that you're telling us that you love her, sheesh <_<

virginity is a long gone issue. and it never is, was, and will never be an issue to those people who really love their partners.

she deserves a guy who would accept her as for whatever happened to her, for whatever she is. i think she should be the one who's more confused... if she deserves you or not. :thumbsdownsmiley: