What Comes To Mind When Your Gf Is Not A Virgin?

I had a girlfriend and no more virgin it s not important but she was too horny and wanted the whole time sex so i got fed up besides too high demanding from me and i couldn t follow what she wanted so i dumped her cause i wanted for a partner for the future . But my opinium I think it doesn t matter a virgin or non virgin. But sa pilippinas still believe in god and pray and on the other side injoy sex in hotel or motel what ever.... and say i m still "virgin" thats not correct................

chacky  :grr:

it is a matter a virgin or not :grr:

That's a non-issue for me in a trusting and loving relationship.

But there where a few times in the past I wondered to myself if I was a better lover than any of her past partners. I guess that is natural. Eventually I realized that it was just my personal insecurities that was ruining the whole experience unnecessarily. And those insecurities were all baseless. That's why it is so important to engage in PILLOW TALK. Hindi lang babae naghahanap nun, pati mga lalake kailangan natin yan to get in touch with our feminine side. :D

Also, no matter how torrid one's past was, we all deserve second chances.

That's a non-issue for me in a trusting and loving relationship.

But there where a few times in the past I wondered to myself if I was a better lover than any of her past partners. I guess that is natural. Eventually I realized that it was just my personal insecurities that was ruining the whole experience unnecessarily. And those insecurities were all baseless. That's why it is so important to engage in PILLOW TALK. Hindi lang babae naghahanap nun, pati mga lalake kailangan natin yan to get in touch with our feminine side. :D

Also, no matter how torrid one's past was, we all deserve second chances.

yes everybody deserve a chance but if my partner won t change and i remember that time she was for a bed only but that s finish i ll look forward find other one......................

ganun lang talaga... try not to know details of it.. baka magbago lang isip mo sa kanya...

I agree... don't go in to details, tama na alam mo na may nangyari. So details can bother the both of you. As long as you can make your GF happy and she can make you happy, ano pa hahanpin mo. :D

We made mistakes, we also made good time, she made mistakes she made good time. The score is even.. kung mahal mo talaga yun girl, bakit mo iisipin yun, minahal mo siya....

She needs your love and acceptance.

Just thinking aloud.

virginity is not an issue, for as long as you really love each other. Eh what if the person that your head over heels is a single mom? Putcha, di lang virginity pag uusapan dun! Besides, 99.9% of men have already engage in premarital sex so dapat if we guys are demanding for purity and viginity we should start first with the person looking through the mirror. :cool:

Guest temperamental
if she pretende 2 be one, im sure that ill b pissed off, but otherwise nothing will change at least she trusted me enough 2 tell me

i thought faking virginity would be easy, but then i lost it (fortunately to somebody i loved at that time), and i realized you will never be able to, not unless you go to undergo a medical procedure :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

FOR ME OKS LANG KUNG DI NA VIRGIN YUNG GF KO, ACTUALLY SA MGA NAGING GF KO EH ISA LANG ANG VIRGIN NA EVENTUALLY EH BINUNTIS KO AT PINAKASALAN. HEHEEHHEE, SUWERTE LANG CGURO AKO AT NAKAKITA PAKO NG VIRGIN, JUST IMAGINE PRETTY, SEXY, TISAY NA VIRGIN. ANO PA ANG GAGAWIN MO EH DI BUNTISIN AGAD, TUTAL MAHAL MO NAMAN EH. HEHEHEHHE

For me there are two sides of the coin. I've had a virgin GFs and after we did the "act", I felt guilty after we broke up. On the other hand, I've had non-virgin GFs. While some people think that it is easier to get laid, I think it still depends how deep your relationship is although the pressure and the guilty feeling is minimized.

Ok lang kung di na virgin as long as she tells me she's not & don't pretend she is. Tapos na yung chapter na yon sa buhay nya & I can't do anything to undo it but I could love her more because of her honesty & sincerity. And besides, di ko na siya kailangang turuan. Baka nga siya pa ang mas maraming alam. :P

What if you found out na yung GF mo eh! nagalaw na ng iba b4? would that change anything?

it depends kung pano ko nalaman... kung tinanong ko at sinagot naman ako ng totoo... it wouldnt change anything... it would improve our relationship for that matter. :blush:

kung tinanong ko sya at sinabi nya na virgin sya... then kapag kinakanton ko na sya eh... mas marami pa ang kadyot nya sa kadyot ko eh... there might be something shes not telling me truthfully :wacko:

the trick is... its not really if youre gf is a virgin or not its the thing na.... magpapagalaw ba sya sa iba without you knowing while gf mo sya... thats a different matter. :blink:

pero... deviriginized gfs are more likely to know what they really want in a relationship... sya na mismo ang magyayaya hehehhehee :thumbsupsmiley: