What Comes To Mind When Your Gf Is Not A Virgin?

d na issue ang virginity ngaun... iba na kc ung life stlye ntn ngaun.. mas liberal na ang mga tao ngaun.. hu cares if she's a virgin or not.. ang importante naman kasama mu cya db? sobrang selfish ka naman if magbago ka dahil sa nalaman mu na ung gf mu pala d na virgin... :grr:

agree ako sa sinasabi mo bro.. mabibilang ko sa isang kamay ang mga kilala ko na babae na inaantay muna ang kasal bago makipag-sex..

I agree that its a non-issue.

Most of my gfs (past and present) are no longer virgins.

With my current girl, medyo i felt kinda different, kasi i found out she lied about it to me. At first she lied that she was a virgin... eventually she admitted she was not. Then she lied that isa pa lang naman naka sex niya and they always used condom... (I always use condom on her because i don't want her to get pregnant).... then eventually she admitted that her previous bf never uses condom and they don't practice any form of contraceptive.... which made me think twice, kasi most girls now are well educated regarding this.... then she eventually admitted to having sex with this guy na una sabi niya di daw niya naging bf kasi wala pa silang one month... and i later found out that this guy, was always stalking her...

Again, this would have been a non-issue for me... pero the way it was brought out to me was kinda not right... me having to find out or she having to eventually admit...

Kaya everytime, she gets a text message (from her stalkers... )... i begin to doubt if these stalkers are stalkers at all.... maybe they are someone from her past that she has not yet admitted to me....

The issue here is honesty, not virginity.

Actually, I have already forgotten about it coz I guess my love for her is stronger... but reading this thread made me remember it.....

I agree that its a non-issue.

Most of my gfs (past and present) are no longer virgins.

With my current girl, medyo i felt kinda different, kasi i found out she lied about it to me. At first she lied that she was a virgin... eventually she admitted she was not. Then she lied that isa pa lang naman naka sex niya and they always used condom... (I always use condom on her because i don't want her to get pregnant).... then eventually she admitted that her previous bf never uses condom and they don't practice any form of contraceptive.... which made me think twice, kasi most girls now are well educated regarding this.... then she eventually admitted to having sex with this guy na una sabi niya di daw niya naging bf kasi wala pa silang one month... and i later found out that this guy, was always stalking her...

Again, this would have been a non-issue for me... pero the way it was brought out to me was kinda not right... me having to find out or she having to eventually admit...

Kaya everytime, she gets a text message (from her stalkers... )... i begin to doubt if these stalkers are stalkers at all.... maybe they are someone from her past that she has not yet admitted to me....

The issue here is honesty, not virginity.

Actually, I have already forgotten about it coz I guess my love for her is stronger... but reading this thread made me remember it.....

I admire how much you feel for her Bro, but at the same time you have to be weary. sometimes love cloudens the way we think, to the extent that you're becoming a voluntary victim..let's just say I had a similar situation way way back in H.S ( and I learned from it)

That's true it's not the virginity it's HONESTY..so you must make sure that she is being HONEST with you CURRENTLY.

goodluck with your luvlyf bro!

anyway para di o.t

Virginity is not really a factor much, as long as she was not bitchy back then, and she wont be bitchy right now...harsh as it sounds pero no way to explain it better.

May virgin girl pa ba these days? That is the question. Well in this generation finding a virgin girl is synonymous to looking for a needle in a haystack. If shes not a virgin, my mind will tell me, "hey someone was already here before me" But of course I wont mind. Anyway virginity is never a guarantee that the relationship will last right. But rather an excuse for some guys who will put the blame for being so in the future. I guess this thread lacks depth. Cause its really obvious that the majority will say its not a problem.

Edited by agamulach_experience2000

A few minutes of pleasure(tightness... :angry: ) or the thinking that you were the first one...compared to a lifetime of happiness with the person that completes you... :blink: Just my thought not really an issue for me... proven it with my 2nd gf...am his 3rd bf... kasi its the companionship and care ang importante..aanhin mo nga kaw ang nakauna...kung later on di ka na happy??? :boo:

• 4 months later...